HF Wrestling Draft Round 3: Morozov vs ColePens

Which card do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I have a busy life because I don't waste all day whining. :laugh: Honestly man I really don't care either way. I invested way too much time into this as is for something that is just simply fun. Take your whining else where, mate. I made my claim and I still stand by it. Address that and stop whining. If not... I really don't care. It's such a waste of time. There isn't anything more wasteful than this discussion.

Post 123. Agree to disagree or not. I reallllllly don't care. :laugh:
Your claim is what exactly?

This simply has nothing to do with this game anymore, it’s about you taking personal shots at me when I wanted to talk like an adult. It was your personal shots that escalated this. Forget the gimmick posting for a minute and understand and realize that. Throw it out and realize this is just about your personal shots in this thread. I don’t care about the campaigning anymore. You made it personal with the shots when i was inviting you to PM me and talk it out.

Reactions: Virtanen18

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
I came for the drama, I popped big time for @nameless1

YZIWmf.gif

Bah Gawd! ...
He's here!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I enjoy that we have seen a wide variety of heels. We've had cowardly heels, delusional heels, crazy heels, now sanctimonious heels. We have heel minions. We now have nameless1 showing up in a shock face return along the lines of peak Stone Cold.
Does this make me a babyface? My god.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Your claim is what exactly?

This simply has nothing to do with this game anymore, it’s about you taking personal shots at me when I wanted to talk like an adult. It was your personal shots that escalated this. Forget the gimmick posting for a minute and understand and realize that. Throw it out and realize this is just about your personal shots in this thread. I don’t care about the campaigning anymore. You made it personal with the shots when i was inviting you to PM me and talk it out.

You don't read and you love to whine. I have nothing else to say to you. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
You don't read and you love to whine. I have nothing else to say to you. :laugh:
what exactly is it then? You can go back to page two and see how you escalated things when you told me to "get the f*** out of here." You literally said it on a post where I said you know I enjoy our convos. Then you said we act like the biggest babies, whine, then you go into your gimmick posting without any actual response and substance behind it - just petty personal shots at Morozov and myself while completely missing the point that the only reason it was brought up was because the same thing happened with Cor on a much smaller scale. Then you tell me I essentially don't have the right to be invested in it or something along those lines? So what is it that I'm not reading. I read everything very clearly today and so did everyone else when they saw you acting like a fool.

I mean, if you want me to read things clearly do you want me to quote the first two forum rules for you to show you what you -- a global moderator -- broke today?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
what exactly is it then? You can go back to page two and see how you escalated things when you told me to "get the **** out of here." You literally said it on a post where I said you know I enjoy our convos. Then you said we act like the biggest babies, whine, then you go into your gimmick posting without any actual response and substance behind it - just petty personal shots at Morozov and myself while completely missing the point that the only reason it was brought up was because the same thing happened with Cor on a much smaller scale. Then you tell me I essentially don't have the right to be invested in it or something along those lines? So what is it that I'm not reading. I read everything very clearly today and so did everyone else when they saw you acting like a fool.

I mean, if you want me to read things clearly do you want me to quote the first two forum rules for you to show you what you -- a global moderator -- broke today?

Dude I'll say it for the 400th time. I literally laugh when you write paragraphs of whining because this is already said and done with. Whatever he wants he can have. I made my case. Post #123. I stand by it. If you disagree... cool! I honestly am going to have fun either way.

What is it you are looking for here other than to whine? I don't get it. If you don't agree with me, oh well. It happens. We move on and we love life. So I will also stand by - get out of here. :laugh: You disagree. Cool. Have a little fun, as everyone else is, or go whine in PMs. Cut a promo or lighten the hell up. Do something. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Dude I'll say it for the 400th time. I literally laugh when you write paragraphs of whining because this is already said and done with. Whatever he wants he can have. I made my case. Post #123. I stand by it. If you disagree... cool! I honestly am going to have fun either way.

What is it you are looking for here other than to whine? I don't get it. If you don't agree with me, oh well. It happens. We move on and we love life. So I will also stand by - get out of here. :laugh: You disagree. Cool. Have a little fun, as everyone else is, or go whine in PMs. Cut a promo or lighten the hell up. Do something. :laugh:
you're completely missing the point again. I don't know if you're being dense on purpose or what. It's not about the game. It's about the fact that you resorted to taking petty shots at me when I was INVITING YOU to PM me and talk it out when it started escalating. And then you piled on with the shots. Are you serious right now? You're the one who's not reading. :facepalm:

Reactions: Virtanen18

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3