Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Morozov presents...

From the Mecca of Professional Wrestling, Madison Square Garden

World War 4

The Final Stand
The leaders of the two biggest factions in Wrestling collide. For the winner, golden global supremacy in the form of the World Heavyweight Championship, while the loser must disband their troops, never to align again.

"Prince" Fergal Devitt of the Bullet Club vs "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan (c) of the nWo with Eric Bischoff

The Showstopper and the It Factor
The greatest in ring performer to ever grace the squared circle takes one more dance against the leader of the generation he mentored.

"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels vs "Glorious" Bobby Roode

The Skirmish At Square Garden
The first lieutenants set the stage for the looming final collision in a dogfight for the World Tag Team Championship.

"The Outsiders" Scott Hall and Kevin Nash vs "The Young Bucks" Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson of the Bullet Club (c)

Extreme Makeover: New York Edition
Insanity and vanity clash with the winner claiming not only the Woman's Championship, but also treating the loser to a new makeover. Michelle goes goth, or Daphne turns blonde bombshell.

"The Scream Queen" Daphne vs Michelle McCool (c)

An Empire Rebuilt
A divided nation comes to a head as JBL looks to end the Rusev Day festivities of the Bulgarian United States Champion.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield vs Rusev (c) with Lana

No Man's Land
The King of the Goths enters the Monsters lair, a no-door, barbed wire woven steel cage. The only way to win is to escape.

"The Monster" Abyss with "Father" James Mitchell vs Jimmy "****ing" Havoc

Triple Threat Tag Team Turmoil
Brutality, technicality, athleticism, pedigree, size, strength explode in a triple tag spectacular.

"The World's Greatest Tag Team" Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas vs "The Guerrillas of Destiny" Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa of the Bullet Club with "King" Haku vs "The Hart Dynasty" Tyson Kidd and Davey Boy Smith Jr with Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart

Pain In The Pacific
This violent, brutal feud finally reaches its apex in the squared circle theatre.

Chris Hero vs "The Samoan Bulldozer" Umaga

Ultimate X World Cup
With the X Division World Cup trophy suspended above the ring, ten athletes from ten nations will test themselves to be the one to pull the trophy free and bring glory to their country.

Psicosis - Mexico
Homicide - USA
Sonjay Dutt - India
Teddy Hart - Canada
Justin Gabriel - South Africa
Zema Ion - Philippines
Yoshi Tatsu - Japan
Ophidian - Egypt
Mark Andrews - Wales
Travis Banks - New Zealand

Front line Conflict
The Bullet Club and nWo unleash some of their biggest artillery in classic tag team action.

Buff "the Stuff" Bagwell and Masahiro Chono of the nWo vs "The Underboss" Bad Luck Fale and Chase Owens of the Bullet Club.

The Colonies Fight Back
The emergent New Zealander takes on one of the great technical, and great British, wrestlers for the European Championship, fought under "Pure Wrestling Rules"

"Switchblade" Jay White" vs Nigel Mcguinness (c)

Cruiserweight Chaos
The War reaches all corners and all divisions with the Cruiserweight Championship on the line.

"The Tokyo Pimp" Yujiro Takahashi of the Bullet Club vs Syxx (c) of the nWo

vs

ColePens

G8zZnzy.jpg

The Great ChrisCutter Bash
July 25 2018
Pittsburgh PA
Civic Arena

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin (c) vs. Samoa Joe - WWF Championship

Kota Ibushi (c) vs. Marty Scurll -
Intercontinental Championship

Raven vs. Aleister Black - NO DQ Match:
If Black loses, he joins the flock

Jay Lethal (c) vs. Tajiri vs. Austin Aries vs. Trevor Lee vs. Evan Bourne vs. Chris Sabin vs. Kazarian LADDER MATCH for the X-Division Championship

Nikki Cross (c) vs. Gail Kim for the WWF Women's Championship

Braun Strowman vs. Ultimate Warrior

Stan Hansen vs. Tazz

American Alpha vs America's Most Wanted (James Storm/Chris Harris) for the WWF Tag Team Championship

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
That was actually tough, Morozov was out for blood since last year.

Last edited:

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
@ColePens for me here. I like the NWO vs Bullet Club angle as I already said in the first round, but the card has a bit too much else going on. And while CP's isn't perfect either, at least it's cleaner and even the matches that don't draw me in are to me more interesting.

EDIT: And is voting for yourself a thing...

Reactions: ColePens

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Just remember, I know most of you made the pledge, it wasn't for an era, it's

tenor.gif

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
@ColePens for me here. I like the NWO vs Bullet Club angle as I already said in the first round, but the card has a bit too much else going on. And while CP's isn't perfect either, at least it's cleaner and even the matches that don't draw me in are to me more interesting.

EDIT: And is voting for yourself a thing...

Everyone has always voted for themselves.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Go look at the other rounds LOL, again, we've always done this. You didn't think to question it when GKJ voted for himself against you? Nobody is obligated to vote for themselves, but we have always operated on the rule that it's fine.

Go ahead and explain why it's ridiculous.

You've always got something to moan or argue about from the beginning.

9NVp.gif

Last edited:

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Go look at the other rounds LOL, again, we've always done this. You didn't think to question it when GKJ voted for himself against you? Nobody is obligated to vote for themselves, but we have always operated on the rule that it's fine.

Go ahead and explain why it's ridiculous.

You've always got something to moan or argue about from the beginning.

9NVp.gif

Like I said, not everyone did it. I also didn't look at it when GJK voted for himself.

As for moaning and arguing, I'm just stating my opinion and really throwing out ideas. You've clearly had a problem with that from the beginning, but to each their own.

I'd say it's ridiculous because if most people do it the votes cancel each other out and I doubt anyone would actually vote for another card over their own even if they thought it was better, which IMO they should do.

Anyway, your display is quite amusing though not at all surprising.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
One person did vote for another card this time actually. So let's rephrase, basically everyone but you does it .

It does cancel each other out, that's why we don't care. It's always been this way, you're the first to find it ridiculous. It's the most meaningless thing, it has no negative impact, but you being you will have a moan and find it "ridiculous".

Go find your next thing to complain about.

tenor.gif

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
One person did vote for another card this time actually.

It does cancel each other out, that's why we don't care. It's always been this way, you're the first to find it ridiculous.

Go find your next thing to complain about.

tenor.gif

LOL Keep 'em coming.

That's great someone else did. Who was it and in what round?

Which is entirely meaningless other than the fact you're clearly upset by my comment. Laughably so I might add.

Funny seeing you moan about this, repeatedly, yet say I'm complaining.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Quoipourquoi and Gongshowwilly voted against each other.

Look through the rest and you'll see the theme, as we've done for years, people voting for themselves.

I'm not upset at all, why would I be upset about someone saying it's ridiculous, don't flatter yourself kid. I'm just over you moaning all the time so decided to put you on blast for it.

Now you're up to speed, go back to predictably writing an essay about how good your card is for people to scroll past. We ALL knew that was coming lol.

tenor.gif

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Quoipourquoi and Gongshowwilly voted against each other.

Look through the rest and you'll see the theme, as we've done for years, people voting for themselves.

Now you're up to speed, go back to predictably writing an essay about how good your card is for people to scroll past.

tenor.gif

Hence the question in my first post... The "it's always been this way" answer is also amusing.

Anyway, pray continue. Your posts confirm what I already knew.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Well, since you love to be pedantic, your comment in your first post was:

"And is voting for yourself a thing..."

And the answer remains, we've always done that, which means yes it's "a thing". It's never been a problem, so now you know for next time. You're welcome.

tenor.gif

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Well, since you love to be pedantic, your comment in your first post was:

"And is voting for yourself a thing..."

And the answer remains, we've always done that, which means yes it's "a thing". It's never been a problem, so now you know for next time. You're welcome.

tenor.gif

Ummm, were that the case it has nothing to do with it, but way to get another shot in since that's obviously what this is about. Well that and you clear sensitivity over nothing. Anyway, yeah, hence my just referring to it in the last post. I mean did you just figure that out all by yourself?

Yeah, it's a thing, for some. And once again, I never said it was a problem, so now you know since I've posted such yet again, though I shouldn't be so sure and give you so much credit. You're welcome even though I'm sure you'll make yet another post demonstrating your inability to comprehend what you're actually reading and quoting. Like I said before, pray continue. Each post more amusing than the last.

CP going to log on wondering why our matchup is so hot.

Yeah, but then he can look and see how hot and bothered you are and he won't have to wonder anymore. He can also see that it's even and he hasn't even voted for himself yet.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
I can't be bothered with yet another one of your essays.

Yes, I'm sure he can see the vote count, we've both got more votes in the semis than you had in the first round since you'd like to point that out lol.

You think I'm much more invested in this conversation with you than I really am. It takes little effort to roast you every few minutes and find a gif and it's quite amusing for me. I'm all for adding some spice for the audience. Best of luck next year though.

tumblr_p2m5y4RIlZ1wydp07o2_500.gif

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I can't be bothered with yet another one of your essays.

Yes, I'm sure he can see the vote count, we've both got more votes in the semis than you had in the first round since you'd like to point that out lol.

You think I'm much more invested in this conversation with you than I really am. It takes little effort to roast you every few minutes and find a gif and it's quite amusing for me. I'm all for adding some spice for the audience. Best of luck next year though.

tumblr_p2m5y4RIlZ1wydp07o2_500.gif

Well you're clearly invested as your posts demonstrate. You very clearly got very bothered with the first gif reply and it just carried on from there. As for "roasting", that's hilarious. You post after post demonstrating how upset you are by my comment coupled with the fact that you can't even comprehend what you're posting and replying to. Or how you clearly went back and checked every card to see if someone had voted for themselves or someone else and still got the former wrong.

You getting more votes is meaningless really. Like I said from the beginning, it's completely subjective.

Right, you can't be bothered and yet you replied once again. Unlike yourself I'm sure, I'm done as I've already wasted far too much of my time on your sensitivity.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Can't be bothered meaning I can't be bothered reading it, didn't think that would need to be explained. More of a skip to the bottom TLDR type deal, like this last post was. I'm sure you've had that feedback plenty of times, sometimes less is more. One day you'll have to deal with things like word counts.

It's no bother to reply, I already explained that, it's easy enough to roast you repeatedly and fun. Any excuse to find wrestling gifs I'll take it. You're catching too many feelings here kiddo.

bullet-club-too-sweet-gif-7.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad