HF Wrestling Draft Round 3: Morozov vs ColePens

Which card do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Again, time to forfeit like you said you would CP. Before you try spin swapping your pick back over as some kind of character heel move lol.

Did you really resort to falling back to using the word "triggered" lol? Time for some more Ben Shapiro videos is it?

No. You seriously embarrassed yourself in this thread by how actually hard you took it. :laugh: I want in the finale. I deserve to be there. I earned my spot.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I don't know if going to another board for votes is earning it, but I prefer Peter's card over either of these ones, so a triple threat doesn't matter to this voter.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
No. You seriously embarrassed yourself in this thread by how actually hard you took it. :laugh: I want in the finale. I deserve to be there. I earned my spot.

You're the one in here throwing the personal attacks out. Your true colours came out even faster than usual.

You didn't earn it, you managed a tie bumped up by multiple people who only voted for you because you went vote begging lol. In the process, you've soured the competition for several people, to the point we now need new rules next year to specify so this type of crap doesn't happen. Rules we didn't previously have because they wouldn't have been thought necessary.

You didn't earn anything. But it's there, the choice is yours, have it if that's how you want to take it.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@Chris Cutter Id like to change my vote from @ColePens to @Morozov !!

daniel-bryan-crowd-yes-gif-2.gif

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Honestly at this point I can just see Cutter saying screw it and be done.

I get the appeal of making everything more "wrestling" like with vote changes, being a heel, and swerves and whatnot, but I'm pretty sure the intention was for wrestling fans to vote on what cards they want to watch and that's it.

I just got back from vacation and our cat appears to be sick again so my enthusiasm and following what's going on has waned a lot so I haven't paid a ton of attention.

Plus if CP did recruit friends to vote for him, his voters missed a huge opportunity to vote for Morozov instead and screw him over, that's what I would have done. :D

Reactions: Virtanen18

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Honestly at this point I can just see Cutter saying screw it and be done.

I get the appeal of making everything more "wrestling" like with vote changes, being a heel, and swerves and whatnot, but I'm pretty sure the intention was for wrestling fans to vote on what cards they want to watch and that's it.

I just got back from vacation and our cat appears to be sick again so my enthusiasm and following what's going on has waned a lot so I haven't paid a ton of attention.

Plus if CP did recruit friends to vote for him, his voters missed a huge opportunity to vote for Morozov instead and screw him over, that's what I would have done. :D

I do go back to my initial post 123. I literally did not advertise it. I called out my buddy, who posts here regularly, because he wasn't voting. And the rest of the 99% stuff has been funny to me. Like legit sad in a way that a human can take it this serious, but freaking hilarious HFWF to me.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
CP in with the personal shots once more while talking about how serious others take it.

Yet was the one to go vote begging.

You appear to legitimately be delusional. Now what, abuse your mod powers on me lol?

When are you forfeiting like you said you would?

"I'm not taking it serious, I just lash out and insult people while telling others how serious they're taking it then try to pretend it's my gimmick" lol.

Anyone can scroll through your posts and see it's full of you throwing insults around lol.

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
DAMN, did y'all see that episode of HFWF? That ending tho

here's a recap:

"@PeterSidorkiewicz, @Morozov and @ColePens are lined up in the ring marred with controversy over how the championship will be determined. @Chris Cutter comes out and just as he's about to make an announcement, @M.C.G. 31 makes the run from behind all three men that are lined up and he HITS COLEPENS IN THE BACK WITH THE STEEL CHAIR.

There's a three way stand off, and M.C.G. HITS MOROZOV WITH THE STEEL CHAIR. MCG hands the steel chair to @PeterSidorkiewicz and Peter beats the hell out of Morozov and ColePens with the steel chair.

@Chris Cutter enters the ring and acts like he's about to start a fight with MCG and Peter, but instead, opens his arms and all three hug. Chris Cutter stands alongside Peter and MCG and says "there's always a plan B" as the cameras fade to black."

bah gawd what will the follow up be to all of this, KING??

GongShowWilly

time to pay the Piper
Jan 25, 2016
Alberta
REDRAFT … this thing has been messed up since Ahmed Johnson was dropped.....
How do we know these shenanigans have not been going on since round one.
Ted is not happy , he spent trillions trying to win this competition.
best idea is to start over :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad