HF Wrestling Draft Round 3: Morozov vs ColePens

Which card do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I ain’t the one campaigning for votes and then playing a character to deflect and not own it. :dunno:

If you wanna continue you can PM me instead of taking shots, I already offered it once to you and you haven’t taken it up yet.

I’ve already made my stance clear: I had a problem with the campaigning because Cor got **** for it, who I was partnered with. That’s what I had a problem with. I was keeping it consistent since the precedent had been set in the first round. Now my problem is with your personal attacks and the guise of your gimmick posting that you do when people call you out on it.

Don't get mad at me. :) I honestly have enjoyed the flying f*** out of all of this. Go whine about it on discord or something. :laugh:

So either calm down or play next year and have an opinion because you are an actual player in the game. :)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Don't get mad at me. :) I honestly have enjoyed the flying **** out of all of this. Go whine about it on discord or something. :laugh:

So either calm down or play next year and have an opinion because you are an actual player in the game. :)
Of course you do. You always love baiting people and then doing your character posting. It’s been this way for years.

And I had just as much input as anyone else who participated this year.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Of course you do. You always love baiting people and then doing your character posting. It’s been this way for years.

And I had just as much input as anyone else who participated this year.

Lol you've got his number completely. Then he falls back to trying to play the alright everyone agree with me while I play the nice guy card.

Reactions: Virtanen18

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Lol you've got his number completely. Then he falls back to trying to play the alright everyone agree with me while I play the nice guy card.

Not even in the slightest dude. :laugh: I legit didn't even know we were up and running until a day after it was up.

And you started whining about the votes. Then they go in your favor and you whine again. Are you sure you aren't just looking to whine? ;)

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
It's exactly what you do though, we've all seen your act before.

Who knows if they're in my favour, you're in here changing votes, we've got a bunch of different names in here all over the place, I was up 1 before all this blew up.

Your vote begging f***ed the game up. Stop deflecting, stop attacking other people. You've got multiple people in here calling you out for it. It's on you and how defensive you are about it just makes it worse.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Like I said, shift your votes for me to team Kevin Durant. He obviously needs it. We know after this people are going to struggle wanting to vote for him in the final anyway. Which is a shame because he was doing fine on his own merit.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
This feud makes @Cor vs @CHGoalie27 look like Sin Cara vs Andrade Almas

(And I’m Almas clearly)
Let’s also not forget that Cole/Morozov is legit years of this and it’s mostly been the same as it is in here right now. One gets defensive and plays Mr. Nice Guy while also belittling and throwing personal shots at the other party.

I remember when I was mod it would drive me insane

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
It's been fun and the trash talk has been a blast. You and MCG are literally the only two taking this so seriously. And it's the classic internet thing to do - ignore whatever the other person is saying and just stay parochial in your view.

We have a great board here. If you want to whine and totally shut out any other person's thoughts, so be it. I can't help you. But seriously this is simply for fun. But as always, most people on the interwebz just want to whine and stay in that pocket.

It's a lot more difficult to try to understand and agree/move toward one another than it is just act like a whiny baby with their hands over their ears screaming "la la la la la la" :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It's been fun and the trash talk has been a blast. You and MCG are literally the only two taking this so seriously. And it's the classic internet thing to do - ignore whatever the other person is saying and just stay parochial in your view.

We have a great board here. If you want to whine and totally shut out any other person's thoughts, so be it. I can't help you. But seriously this is simply for fun. But as always, most people on the interwebz just want to whine and stay in that pocket.

It's a lot more difficult to try to understand and agree/move toward one another than it is just act like a whiny baby with their hands over their ears screaming "la la la la la la" :laugh:
The thing is is I have no idea how you can pin this on us when you’re the one with the personal shots. You can’t be serious right now.

Everyone has taken what you said into account and it’s still the same thing. That’s why you’re getting defensive and resorting to personal attacks.

You always do this. I’ve been on this board for years and have seen your posts since the wrestling board was born. You always resort to these antics when you’re up against the wall. You try brushing it off and playing nice, which would be fine if you didn’t do so by belittling others and resorting to personal attacks.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Let’s also not forget that Cole/Morozov is legit years of this and it’s mostly been the same as it is in here right now. One gets defensive and plays Mr. Nice Guy while also belittling and throwing personal shots at the other party.

I remember when I was mod it would drive me insane

Lol WHAT? I don't agree with Morozov about TNA back in like 2010. I respect the hell out of Morozov and think he's literally THE BEST at the wrestling draft.

I do not converse on a day to day with Morozov, but because we went at it about TNA does not mean I have any ill will or thoughts towards him. I'm not just saying this. I 100% mean it. Morozov's card/thoughts/plans are simply THE best. I love watching him draft.

And btw, I actually do not know Morozov outside of here. But he's always been a sarcastic person and I really enjoy his opinion. It differs from mine but he's always well thought out. He steers toward the negative side of things, i steer toward the positive. You can ask @KIRK & @Scandale du Jour as i've gone wild at them before. I literally tell @KIRK he's negative about 400 times during a Pens season and yet I still text him daily lol.

Reactions: KIRK

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
It isn't just me and MCG literally several other people have called you out for this move.

So much for throwing in the towel if anyone had a problem lol. We've got 5 or 6 who have mentioned what a poor move it was. Talk about ignoring people lol.

It's all for fun but you run to other people begging for votes lol. Playing the it's just for fun card when you've stooped to that is perhaps the weakest move of all. Nobody is buying that from you lol.

As MCG said, you've done this for years, sitting in your ivory tower trying to be Mr Nice guy while insulting people.

Last edited:

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Also to say I veer towards the negative is hilarious. Most of my posts on here when I posted more were critiquing other people moaning and defending things I liked or felt got a raw deal .

Hell half the reason I stopped posting much here is because, as I've previously stated, it seemed like many people only followed wrestling to have something to complain about which got pretty tiring and boring.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
It literally is you two whining up a storm. It's actually quite embarrassing. It's almost quite hilarious, too.

IF you two were this passionate about other things in life... Like i've honestly never seen people this passionate about something so small.

Personally I value time more than anything and the amount of energy wasted in this is beyond hysterical.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It literally is you two whining up a storm. It's actually quite embarrassing. It's almost quite hilarious, too.

IF you two were this passionate about other things in life... Like i've honestly never seen people this passionate about something so small.

Personally I value time more than anything and the amount of energy wasted in this is beyond hysterical.
Quite frankly it seems like you value personal attacks more than anything else but you do you. If you resort to personal attacks like this if someone has a disagreement with you, go for it.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Except again there's several others who have called you out on this but you're in denial and refuse to own it.

You won't fall on your sword, you won't own it at all. You're just trying to deflect it onto me and MCG lol. Wake up and see the numerous posts saying it's a poor move and that we should have rules against it.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Except again there's several others who have called you out on this but you're in denial and refuse to own it.

You won't fall on your sword, you won't own it at all. You're just trying to deflect it onto me and MCG lol. Wake up and see the numerous posts saying what a dick move it is.

I can safely say.. NOTHING in the world of fake wrestling online draft for literally not a single thing is EVER is called a "dick move". :biglaugh:

@Cor do you want to chat about Pens hockey? :laugh:

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
If you want to be pedantic about the exact wording. Yet another deflection.

You're getting your win that you so desperately want, but you've also soured the experience in the minds of many. Hope it was "fun" for you lol

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I can safely say.. NOTHING in the world of fake wrestling online draft for literally not a single thing is EVER is called a "dick move". :biglaugh:

@Cor do you want to chat about Pens hockey? :laugh:

Only if I can make everything about the Leafs?

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
You said it lol.

Dude.. then go to the finals. I am 100% still going to support you, your card, CC and his amazing work, and the people of this draft.

The context of my post in the OT Pens board was literally to Scan because we give one another crap all the time. He and KIRK are posters on the wrestling board. He and KIRK post and watch wrestling.

In the context of my post and to whom I was saying it to, I have 0 issues with what I did. SDJ is a legit friend of mine who watches wrestling. IMO he actually deserves to vote. And IMO he 100% should have my back.

I 100% stand by what I said to him. But once again, if it made you happy and you were butt hurt about it, I'd give you the win w/o even thinking twice. @Chris Cutter and his work and everyone else is more important.

THAT is putting others in front of yourself. Instead of throwing a hissy fit like little babies as you and MCG are doing. You couldn't even remotely act like an adult and just talk it out. It was step 1) explode; step 2) whine; step 3) never be able to mutually agree.

Me trash talking a wrestling fan, friend, and a person who posts on this board, IMO, is 10000000000000000000% fair.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Again with the personal attacks and claiming we didn’t want to talk it out lol. I was literally trying to until you resorted to the attacks, but whatever. You do you, @ColePens. I even offered you to PM me and got nothing; all I got was more attacks my way that continue to this minute. There’s no sense in trying to talk it out with you anymore.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Again with the personal attacks and claiming we didn’t want to talk it out lol. I was literally trying to until you resorted to the attacks, but whatever. You do you, @ColePens. I even offered you to PM me and got nothing; all I got was more attacks my way that continue to this minute. There’s no sense in trying to talk it out with you anymore.

I'm still trying to figure out why you wasted and invested all this time? You aren't even in this and you have chosen to be out every year. :laugh: Hell many of us have begged you to join. Don't have anything better? Move along.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->