HF Wrestling Draft - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
The rules in the OP said that this draft has 20 rounds, but I can see that space has been added for a twenty first and twenty second round at the bottom of the post. Are we not entering the last round with the next two picks?
The 20 number was a random figure, I usually wait till at least 1/3 of the participants are done picking

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Both Goto and Sanada were on my list. I just don't have specific ideas behind guys like that based on my familiarity and not exactly sure what I'm getting apart from in-ring work. I know they'd give me good matches though.

Funny @JackSlater took Dr Death as I just came across a video the other night as I was looking for something else. The way he'd drop guys on their heads...

Curious what @ColePens is going to do with some of those guys. I don't know him well at all, but look like some picks I wouldn't have expected him to make.

Free Agency is usually done when half of the people are done picking. It's 2 picks a day and yes you could pick a match type

The rules in the OP said that this draft has 20 rounds, but I can see that space has been added for a twenty first and twenty second round at the bottom of the post. Are we not entering the last round with the next two picks?

Thanks for clarifying @Chris Cutter. I was actually thinking the same as @JackSlater which is why I asked.

Oh, I didn’t even get a PM. I’ll pick now

SORRY! I PMed the other jabroni.

Sorry again. Was on mobile and thought I sent it. Every other page refresh at times this week it's been logging me out...

I was thinking about Lawler as well to build a commentary team. I have just been filling out my fight card first though.

Same thought here.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Yeah, if the site is having trouble we might as well not count today for the clock.
...no no, alls good again..if I'm not having problems with my out of date setup...

I'm impatient sorry, yeah today probably shouldn't count toward the clock...nobody here lacks the honor to take advantage lol

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
...no no, alls good again..if I'm not having problems with my out of date setup...

I'm impatient sorry, yeah today probably shouldn't count toward the clock...nobody here lacks the honor to take advantage lol
Just wait until 11am when round 2 starts lol

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Site is so f***ed.

If I go into the Picks thread, there will be some posts, and then if I refresh, there’s different posts.

Reactions: ColePens

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I've seen everyone's at one point or another. It goes in and out. I also can see that I sent a PM to the next guy.

LOL at the "I went Law School" tweet.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I am going to pick shortly. Sheppy said that he would gone until Monday and doesn't mind being skipped.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I agree.
I only posted taking Big Pappa Scott to throw off anyone from taking Rick on me and doing me dirty.

I get that as I have my own ideas when it comes to certain guys. Forgot to do it with one but sort of made up for it. Still, while not bad Rick Steiner one his own is only so good.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Nice to see Psicosis go. One of my favourites. If I was doing a cruiserweight match I would have taken him some time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad