HF Wrestling Draft - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
I went most of this draft without my targets getting taken on me.
That appears to be changing drastically now. Was hoping for Saturn.

Reactions: les Habs

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
Well I really didn’t plan on doing it but I could not pass up the value on an iron man match.

Y2J Chris Jericho vs The Rainmaker Kazuchika Okada in an hour long Iron Man Match.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
You know something,
This draft and the Big Valbowski have a lot in common. They both can be very hard, and they both can last all night long and then some.
But the main difference is that instead of once a year, the Big Valbowski comes EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT!

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Oooo yeaa Cor I remember wayyy back whennn the draft order was decided yeaa YOU MADE A LOTTA PROMISES TO JACKSLATER DIDN’T YA – promises that ya didn’t keep I remember one specific one yeaa you promised that Killian Dain would NEVER BE IN A DANGEROUS POSITION – YOU BROKE THAT PROMISE DIDN’T YA COR! AND WHO HAD TO COME IN AND MAKE THAT CRITICAL PICK – JACKSLATER COVERIN FOR COR AGAIN!!!

COR I ONLY PICK YOUR WRESTLERS WHEN IT’S ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY – WHEN YOU’RE DOWN AND OUT that’s the kinda rules I play by but YOU you play by DIFFERENT rules yeaa you gotta get in your grandstandin and your HOTdoggin dontcha YEAA I remember a time when I wanted to draft Shibata too and in fact I had Shibata IN MY SIGHTS JUST LIKE YOU the only difference was I was doing REALL good yeaa I was STYLIN on these boards like a champion yeaa BUT GUESS WHO SHOWS UP FOR NO REASON AT ALL to get his grandstandin and HOTdoggin in you mann you COR yeaa you just couldn’t to stand to sit back with your feet up and WATCH THE CHAMPION IN ACTION WELL LISTEN TO THIS PRIMA DONNA – COR NOT ONLY ARE YOU A HOTDOG A GRANDSTANDER A SHOWBOAT AND A PRIMA DONNA but YOU’RE A LIIIAR too in fact I remember a time where we stood in front of the man who does nothing but lie CHRIS CUTTER and you told SOME OF THE BIGGEST LIES THAT IVE EVER HEARD OF IN IN MY LIFE

I LOVE YOU JackSlater LIKE A BROTHER

THAT’S A LIE COR AND THAT’S ENOUGH TO GET MEEE HOT BUT WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT KILLIAN DAIN IS ENOUGH TO GET ME TO THE BOILIN POINT YEAA

I LOVE KILLIAN DAIN

COR YOU SAY YOU LOVE KILLIAN DAIN I got news for you man yeaa I GOT NEWS FOR YOU KILLIAN DAIN IS GOING TO BE ON THE CARD OF JACKSLATER IN HFBOARDS DRAFT V YEAAA and lemme tell you somethin you say you love MEE like a brother well listen to this Cor I hate you I HATE YOUR GUTS AND THAT’S WHAT'S GONNA BE ALL OVER THESE BOARDS AFTER WRESTLING DRAFT V

hqdefault.jpg

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
@Chris Cutter Can you explain the following re: free agency rounds:

• So there is no order right? It's just first come, first serve?
  • When do you get to make picks for that day? Starting at 8am EST or 12am EST?
  • How many picks can you make per round?
  • Can you pick match types still?
Thanks in advance!

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
@Chris Cutter Can you explain the following re: free agency rounds:

• So there is no order right? It's just first come, first serve?
  • When do you get to make picks for that day? Starting at 8am EST or 12am EST?
  • How many picks can you make per round?
  • Can you pick match types still?
Thanks in advance!
Free Agency is usually done when half of the people are done picking. It's 2 picks a day and yes you could pick a match type

Reactions: les Habs

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I wondered when (or if) Lawler would go. He's a very unique wrestler and could be used in many different ways.

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
I was thinking about Lawler as well to build a commentary team. I have just been filling out my fight card first though.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
The rules in the OP said that this draft has 20 rounds, but I can see that space has been added for a twenty first and twenty second round at the bottom of the post. Are we not entering the last round with the next two picks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad