HF Wrestling Draft - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
And I can’t guarantee the condition I’ll return her in for next year’s draft. We’ve had two participants eaten since 2015.
...wait who were they? Does that make them inelligible or nah cuz most of our picks are all dead already anyway?

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
What's with the pace guys? Slowed to a crawl and I've got lots of wrestlers to grab still.

I think that the excitement subsides for people so they check less often. I also require several more picks, looks like roughly 12 or so right now but it is what it is, people are generally picking within their limits. I don't know if anyone is in this boat but if someone is finished picking before round 20 concludes I assume that they can just opt out of further picks.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
For the record I've been at work all day and picked pretty much as soon as I was able to check in. However the last day and a half I've been checking consistently and nobody seems to be picking despite being on the forum and posting.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Not that I was planning on taking him, but I did not expect to see Kevin Sullivan go. I think you could do some interesting things with him. I wish they would have done more with that semi-feud between the Horsemen and the Dungeon. Granted the Dungeon sucked as a stable.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I don't like him either, but he had some interesting angles during his career. I mean I could see him as part of that Undertaker Ministry from the Attitude Era.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Kevin Sullivan is an interesting case. A small guy who credibly wrestled like a big guy. A satanic gimmick that no one else has really used. Can talk. There isn't really anyone like him.

Last edited:

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
It cracks me up that he's the Prince of Darkness but clearly from Boston.
I was never a big fan either, but came up with a plan for him. He fits my theme too.

Reactions: quoipourquoi

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I can't believe this but i'm down to about 5 total picks. :laugh: I'm loving the shape of my card. But I also love how some other people are picking. I cannot wait to see the cards.

Who else is pretty close? @nameless1 would tell us right now he has about 50 more guys he needs.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I can't believe this but i'm down to about 5 total picks. :laugh: I'm loving the shape of my card. But I also love how some other people are picking. I cannot wait to see the cards.

Who else is pretty close? @nameless1 would tell us right now he has about 50 more guys he needs.

Right now my plan is to make 14 more picks. There are a few names out there that tempt me, but I want to keep my card below ten matches.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'm looking at about 8 matches I think, with about 7-10 picks left to go.

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
I have about near 10ish picks left to make or so. Around 8 matches but I'm playing with an idea that could mean a lot more pivks.

Reactions: ColePens

quoipourquoi

Goaltender
Jan 26, 2009
Hockeytown, MI
I’m hitting 20 on my card, but I might draft an announce team during free agency to flesh it out.

Just the six matches, so I might have the shortest card.

theedge9

May 21, 2018
I need 8 more wrestlers, and I will have 8 matches total

Last edited:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

Probably just two more guys in free agency and I would be done.

Reactions: ColePens

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I'm going to be away from Tonight-Monday. Feel free to skip my pick, I'm sure I can grab who i want at Free Agency, haha.

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
I was getting curious as to when we would see Bossman go. A decent enough guy in ring who can play face or heel well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad