OT: HF Shinny (II) - Game 4 - TBA

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
No worries, thanks for the heads up.

And Rev, first place that comes to mind for me is Canadian Tire. Sport Chek might as well. On a smaller note, Cyclone Taylor's or a Source for Sports.

Got myself a ceramic sharpening stone today for 15 bucks. I'd have actually got my skates sharpened, but the edges would have been so drastically different on my first 8-10 shifts I would have been Kesler'ing all over the place.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Sorry guys I really can't make it this weekend. :( really wanted to, but with the two exams coming up next week I need the time to study. My business startup has taken a lot of time away from my study time this week. Someone's gotta drop the gloves for me.

I'll definitely be at the next one though.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Where is the after game drinks at

Probably a combination of in the dressing room, and upstairs at the Thirsty Penguin!

Looks like we have our final list:

Mr. C + 1
Reverend Mayhem
kaje320
Strictly Commercial
racerjoe
Yammer
billvanseattle
RandV
TheStig
ataraxia
(G) mossey3535 (+3 skaters)
(G) Mclean1

Also, some food for thought for this summer:

http://www.playon.ca/events/vancouver

As luck would have it, I'm in town that weekend for a wedding (wedding is on Friday, the tournament is Saturday/Sunday). Cost is $300 for a team of 7 (approximately $45 apiece).

Stormblessed

Jul 4, 2009
Victoria
Had an awesome time guys. Just wanted to say thanks for having me out, it was great to stretch the legs out again and see some pucks. Hopefully I can keep for you next time too

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Thanks for coming out, everyone! Group photo added to the OP, I'll add it again here.

photo_zps4ef01586.jpg

Thanks again - it was great fun!

EDIT: And on close look, bill looks a bit like Wolverine. :laugh:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad