OT: HF Shinny (II) - Game 4 - TBA

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Game 1, May 12th, 2012, 2:00PM - 3:15PM @ Burnaby 8 Rinks, Vancouver

Organized by: Mr. Canucklehead

HF Participants: Mr. Canucklehead, billvanseattle, Reverend Mayhem, Stefan It Up, Canadian Chris, True North, RandV, Nash, Timmer44, y2kcanucks, Patches, kaje320, ataraxia, CanucksSayEh, Mossey3535(G), Ski Powder(G)

Group Photo:
picture.php

Video Archive (Credit to McLlwain): http://www.youtube.com/user/123GradWest

Game 2, October 6th, 2012, 9:30AM - 10:45AM, @ Burnaby 8 Rinks, Vancouver

HF Participants: Mr. Canucklehead, billvanseattle, Reverend Mayhem, RandV, y2kcanucks, CanucksSayEh, Canucker, starfighter, Reddy11, cle604, TheGoumet, Mossey3535(G), Hank4Hart(G)

Game 3, April 19, 2014, 12:15PM - 1:30PM @ Burnaby 8 Rinks, Vancouver

HF Participants: Mr. Canucklehead, Reverend Mayhem, kaje320, Strictly Commercial, racerjoe, Yammer, billvanseattle, RandV, TheStig, ataraxia, mossey3535 (G), Mclean1 (G)

Group Photo:
photo_zps4ef01586.jpg

Game 4 - TBA

Last edited:
Reactions: Canucker

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Just got back to the Hotel of Mom and Dad; great time again, everyone! It was good fun, great to get some skating legs in. Highlights for me...

Mossey3535 and Hank4Hart tied for Best Save; Hank4Hart's rapier-like glove-hand on an in close chance for CanucksSayEh, and Mossey3535's sprawling paddle-stop on Canucker.

Best Shootout Shot easily goes to Reverend Mayhem and his props. :D

Best Fight goes to Canucker and y2kcanucks.

I'll give myself Best Blooper - tried to vault over the boards, slipped, and fell backwards right into a startled y2kcanucks' lap. :laugh:

Reactions: Canucker

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Just got back to the Hotel of Mom and Dad; great time again, everyone! It was good fun, great to get some skating legs in. Highlights for me...

Mossey3535 and Hank4Hart tied for Best Save; Hank4Hart's rapier-like glove-hand on an in close chance for CanucksSayEh, and Mossey3535's sprawling paddle-stop on Canucker.

Best Shootout Shot easily goes to Reverend Mayhem and his props. :D

Best Fight goes to Canucker and y2kcanucks.

I'll give myself Best Blooper - tried to vault over the boards, slipped, and fell backwards right into a startled y2kcanucks' lap. :laugh:

:laugh:

Good times. Can't wait for game 3 now. Felt a lot better out there this time than game 1, just wish we had someone taking pics today :( McIlwain has to fly out for the next game.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Some personal low-lights for me: That defensive sequence where I went on the slip and slide twice, or the line change where I Kesler'd my self over the boards and nearly collapsed. Though not as good as Mr. C though :laugh:

Yeah pictures and video would have been nice. We didn't get a team picture this time :(

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
NOT ONE of you ********* paid for your BEER!!!!!

if i drop the price .....???...

Good game all, a few dominant players out there but it was fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
NOT ONE of you ******** paid for your BEER!!!!!

Haha thanks for the beer man! Next game I'll stay later and I'll buy ya one upstairs.

McLlwain

Trevor Forever
Jun 9, 2005
Cologne/Germany
And I'm really kicking myself for not remembering to organize a group photo at the end. Sorry, guys!

I miss McLwain. :laugh:
Thank you!

I'm planning my next trip to Van for April, May, June 2014.
So, if you guys happen to schedule a game during that time, I'd be glad to join you guys and bring my camera. :nod:

Canadian Chris

Feb 28, 2002
Nanaimo, BC
Visit site
I shot some pucks lightly last night... Didn't feel terrible, but obviously best for me to not play yet...but I'm definitely in for the next game! Looks like you guys had some serious fun again hahaha

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
NOT ONE of you ******* paid for your BEER!!!!!

You'd have to pay me to drink the Pabst, I saw Rainier kinda mad I didn't snatch that :laugh:

Anyways, like I told some of you and may have mentioned already I'm planning on setting one up in December.

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
My shoot out spin-o-rama worked this time awwww yeaaa! I almost fell into the corner in game 1 trying that.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Oh, and despite Canucker's Mikko Jokela-esque cobbled together set of gear, he was pretty deadly out there. Nice game!

Thanks! Yeah, definitely not comfortable out there but happy I got to play. I just had an epson salt bath to soak my poor feet. I had one foot asleep the entire game and the other one was killing me. :laugh:

Had a tough time adjusting to a visor as well, I don't normally use anything. Dumb but hard to break the habit.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

Who knew the zombie apocalypse would be started by illegal narcotics? :laugh:

Seriously, my feet could use a bath, too. My skates cut into my shins pretty hard (always seem to at the start of hockey season).

EDIT: Also, that moment up in the Lounge where we were talking about Greg Neeld and it turned out the server knew him was a pretty uncanny coincidence...

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Best two goals were Canucker's sprawling backhand shelf on me (he looked really stretched out) and Mr. Canucklehead (Mike's) cousin's between the legs.

Great fun! See you all next time!

PS Do any of the other forums have shinny?

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
I'm thinking for a theme game or something we could have people from the Canucks board play against local Oiler fans or Flame fans or something like that?

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I'm thinking for a theme game or something we could have people from the Canucks board play against local Oiler fans or Flame fans or something like that?

Canuck fans and Oiler fans getting together? End of days, my friend. ;)

And Mossey, I thought CanucksSayEh's spin-o-rama in the shootout was pretty slick as well. But yeah, my cousin's "Marek Malik" move was filthy...

Hank4Hart

Apr 10, 2007
Canuck fans and Oiler fans getting together? End of days, my friend. ;)

And Mossey, I thought CanucksSayEh's spin-o-rama in the shootout was pretty slick as well. But yeah, my cousin's "Marek Malik" move was filthy...

it was more impressive cause he got in so close (he was literally on the edge of the crease) and managed to put it crossbar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad