OT: HF Pens OT Zone: Was her name Brahbrah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Are you ok? I know it’s sarcasm (probably) but I have to ask.

I will answer yes to this question, because any answer other than yes is not an acceptable answer :laugh:

I wouldn't say no to that question, I'd just go into a long rambling about how I joke about this stuff so often that I don't know whether I'm actually being serious or not.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I will answer yes to this question, because any answer other than yes is not an acceptable answer :laugh:

I wouldn't say no to that question, I'd just go into a long rambling about how I joke about this stuff so often that I don't know whether I'm actually being serious or not.

It’s always an acceptable answer for someone not to be ok.

As long as you’re joking though that’s cool. If it’s ever not reach out to someone or just play the Dumb Ways To Die app :laugh: So weird that it’s based on advertising for the train system in Melbourne.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

Someone to talk to about this stuff is never a bad thing too. Even if it's someone anonymous on a messageboard or a friend or family member. Doesn't matter if it's a mental health thing or just something you gotta get off your chest.

Hell, I am all ears if you need to just vent.

Also, Tom Hanks is bad at suggesting games, that game sucks man. I play this weird game called dream walker and spin addict on my phone that passes time. My gf is obsessed over Cooking Craze, it's almost a shame she's Pejorative Slured now from playing that game. Is Pejorative Slured acceptable to say?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Super Mario Party is out today, needless to say, I'm insanely hyped for this. The reviews are making this seem like the best Mario Party game since Mario Party 7 on the GameCube, which this series desperately needed.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
****ing hell

Out of date Max Domi
Carey Price
Retired Daniel Sedin

**** off Tim Horton's
I bet they aren't even half as cool as the McDonalds cards I have that are also those weird hologram things.

MRI happened this morning. No doctor was there, though, so I don't know of the results. Probably a torn ACL as expected.

Slap some mud on it and walk it off, bud.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
My pedometer didn't work for months, when I've biked hundreds of miles, and it just randomly turned back on in the middle of my ride. I don't have the exact number, but I'm pretty sure it's been around 300 miles since this thing worked.

Good thing I didn't spend money on getting a new pedometer when I got poured on :laugh:

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
My pedometer didn't work for months, when I've biked hundreds of miles, and it just randomly turned back on in the middle of my ride. I don't have the exact number, but I'm pretty sure it's been around 300 miles since this thing worked.

Good thing I didn't spend money on getting a new pedometer when I got poured on :laugh:
My Fitbit has served me well.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
So excited to watch bread man tonight. I wonder what kind of season he will have considering all the drama around his situation with the blue jacks.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
So excited to watch bread man tonight. I wonder what kind of season he will have considering all the drama around his situation with the blue jacks.
hopefully good enough to drag them into a playoff spot just up until the deadline so they don't trade him, then he dogs it the rest of the year to stay healthy for free agency :laugh:

Reactions: shoplifter

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
hopefully good enough to drag them into a playoff spot just up until the deadline so they don't trade him, then he dogs it the rest of the year to stay healthy for free agency :laugh:

hehehe. I posted this in the wrong thread too. But yes I hope you are right!

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
My gf has the Charge 2, the screen cracked and she asked if they could repair it, they just sent her a new one. Now she has two, the other one isn't even that cracked.
There is a new one out this month, Charge 3, which is expanding the notifications. Right now they are rather crap as they only show around 50 characters on any messages, which for me is Twitter messages. If it showed me email and WhatsApp that would be worth an upgrade for me.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
There is a new one out this month, Charge 3, which is expanding the notifications. Right now they are rather crap as they only show around 50 characters on any messages, which for me is Twitter messages. If it showed me email and WhatsApp that would be worth an upgrade for me.

I just have an Apple Watch, kind of does the same thing for the most part. Just like 100x more shit, like updating me on Pens scores.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I'm playing 'Grim Dawn' on PC now as I watch the Blue Jackets game... but I'm curious since it's a multiplayer game if anyone wishes to join me? It's a diablo-esque (sp?) game hack-n-slash-n ARPG that is kind of better than Diablo 3. It's more Diablo 2-ish. Anyone have it that wants to join?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I've been noticing that I've started to get anxious anytime I have free time all of a sudden, so that either means I need to start finding some new hobbies or I need to start taking some happy drugs :laugh:

I want to pick up something arts/handsy, but I'm just not sure what that is. I'd love to do something like create a covered patio type of thing with my balcony, but I'm not sure how much I can actually do with that.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Oh god, at least you still have free time. I only ever seem to work and then crash at home until work again.

It seems you do need a distraction to clear your mind a bit, though. How much you wanna invest in this hobby? Money, not time....

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
JyXV9zK.jpg

Jesus f***ing Christ.

This, now Joker and Wonder Woman...DC just needs to keep pushing forward with these movies and erase whatever the f*** Suicide Squad was and JL (It's Whedon's Turdiest movie).

Holy hell does that look glorious.

GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad