OT: HF Pens OT Zone: Was her name Brahbrah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Arrow, Flash, and Legends cross over with Supergirl as well. There are episodes that will confuse the **** out of you if you're just watching 1, lol.

I’ve only watched The Flash. The Arrow drops in a bunch of times in The Flash so I know those characters. Actually there are a few Legends characters that were in The Flash too. I just thought they were from The Flash dropping back in. :laugh:

It was done well so you didn’t have really have to watch the others.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
I’ll add it to the list and probably watch it years from now. I’ve tried with the CW superhero shows. Arrow was fine until he stopped killing for whatever reason, Supergirl was better before the CW got it and the Flash annoyed me. The CW can be entertaining but not so much with those shows...
I'm glad I'm not the only one. It devolved into: defeat villain, let villain live, fight some other people, find out said villain has returned to kill more people, defeat villain. Mix in some whiny dialog about not killing evildoers. Wash, rinse, repeat. Meanwhile, their catch and release strategy leaves a trail of bodies. Ridiculous. Like, do they want to be superheros or apply for sainthood?

And they started the same whiny dialog on the Netflix shows. I was just about done, and the the Punisher entered the scene and righted the ship. :laugh:

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I'm glad I'm not the only one. It devolved into: defeat villain, let villain live, fight some other people, find out said villain has returned to kill more people, defeat villain. Mix in some whiny dialog about not killing evildoers. Wash, rinse, repeat. Meanwhile, their catch and release strategy leaves a trail of bodies. Ridiculous. Like, do they want to be superheros or apply for sainthood?

And they started the same whiny dialog on the Netflix shows. I was just about done, and the the Punisher entered the scene and righted the ship. :laugh:

What drives me crazy is that they’re definitely killing people, leaving people as vegetables or leaving people severely disabled. “I don’t kill,” and you just threw someone over a 3rd story railing. From a story telling perspective it’s frustrating and inefficient but they definitely go around murdering people. And, yes, when they let the villain live and said villain leaves a trail of bodies it’s on them not finishing shit. Fictionally speaking, killing them is the safer option.

The Punisher is predictably going to pay for not killing Russo if the show runs long enough and he wasn’t even being merciful or principled.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

ILikeTurtles

Sep 2, 2010
I’ve only watched The Flash. The Arrow drops in a bunch of times in The Flash so I know those characters. Actually there are a few Legends characters that were in The Flash too. I just thought they were from The Flash dropping back in. :laugh:

It was done well so you didn’t have really have to watch the others.
My cousin is getting married to him in December, should be a fun wedding.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Like even the first episode...it's a piss poor rip off of when Magnum is trying to trick the dogs and steal the Ferrari from Higgins before he goes and sees a friend.

It's so bad.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
So I've had Netflix for forever. I recently switched cable packages and now Netflix is included in my new package. Do I have to cancel my previously ongoing Netflix subscription or will it automatically stop charging me?

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
So I've had Netflix for forever. I recently switched cable packages and now Netflix is included in my new package. Do I have to cancel my previously ongoing Netflix subscription or will it automatically stop charging me?

I think you mean there's a Netflix log in on your cable provider.

Call them and ask.

Reactions: wheelz87

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Always go direct to the company to cancel. It is nothing to do with your cable provider if you have a separate sub with Netflix

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
Look what was waiting at my door when I got home from work:
43102629_10101270338019945_4699846020383637504_o.jpg

Can't wait to take it for a spin

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
If you have Comcast, Netflix will stop billing you when you switch it over.

That said, always trust but verify.

Reactions: wheelz87

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Was at a chiropractor/physio/fitness centre today. Neck felt a lot better. Man they must see a lot of hockey players. So many signed jerseys on the wall including our captain. Was annoyed they had his jersey next to Giroux’s though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad