OT: HF Jets lounge: Crestview FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pucka lucka

Apr 7, 2010
Ottawa
Watchdogs is siiiiiiick :)

I had a real man day! I worked out, picked up things for my Mustang, then spent all day makin him gorgeous!

I also made a great taco salad and hung out with Jillian from Big Brother Canada, but that wasn't manly. I wasn't going to add that. :)

Hah, that's awesome that your car is a him. :yo:

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
nhl-15-first-screenshot_1920.0_cinema_960.0.jpg

First screenshot of NHL 15

in 1080p : http://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/assets/4553163/nhl-15-first-screenshot_1920.jpg

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
In Germany, they call that driving on the Autobahn!

I know what it's like to have a BMW 5er at 220-230 km/h. My fathers girlfriend isn't paying for gas (enterprise does it) so we do all our trips with that car.

Yeah it's great to get fast somewhere but I still never really was interested in cars.

There is only one high budget car I'd want to buy, an Aston Martin. The new BMW i8 they launched a week ago is pretty cool, though. Future is finally starting to happen with that car, it seems like. :laugh:

I for myself drive an old VW Bora I took over from my grandparents :laugh:

VW-Bora-Variant-1-9-TDI-4Motion--2002-2003-.jpg

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Yeah that's one of the things I also recognized first. Guess SJ plays WPG in that game :P

If you look even closer there is a couple of Phoenix Coyotes jerseys in the crowd as well.

So the game could be in Phoenix and a couple of transplanted Winnipegers went to the game or maybe it's being played at the MTS Centre and a couple of numbskulls wore a Coyotes jersey to the game.....wait.... the Sharks are wearing their home jerseys so it is in San Jose....but why would a Jets fan sit so close to a Coyotes fan?.....unless maybe it's a neutral site game?.....OH MY GOD WHAT IS GOING ON?

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
They definitely upped the graphic power for the audience big time, it wouldn't shock me if they actually connected franchises and made something like that possible. But since it's still EA, they could have gone too far, which makes Coyotes fans coming to Jets away games :laugh:

EA never does something that has no flaws :laugh:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Being a Mustang, it's likely a 1/4 mile drag race.

True. I was talking more about my car, but...

The 2015 Mustang is interesting: fully independent rear suspension instead of a live axle, and completely redesigned chassis/unibody. Might actually be able to turn left and right now. :sarcasm:

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
True. I was talking more about my car, but...

The 2015 Mustang is interesting: fully independent rear suspension instead of a live axle, and completely redesigned chassis/unibody. Might actually be able to turn left and right now. :sarcasm:

Well, you'll be able to turn out of the driveway without the threat of the back end busting loose!

I drove a friend's V8 Mustang, in the winter, without snowtires - it was, shall we say, an interesting ride.

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
Wow.

I just realized my favourite hockey team's head coach's nickname is PoMo and my favourite soccer team's head coach's nickname is MoPo (Mauricio Pochettino).

This makes me happier than many would realize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad