HF GM Games Fantasy Mock Draft #3 - Voting, Round 1

Which team would win (select one winner from each pair)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Boston over STL (already in the poll)

Dallas over Edmonton
Toronto over Philly
Seattle over Arizona
Calgary over Carolina
Buffalo over Colorado
Vancouver over Montreal
Vegas over Florida
LA over Nashville
NYR over Minnesota (yay 1 vote)
Columbus over Winnipeg
Detroit over Anaheim
Pittsburgh over NYI

@LatvianTwist

Exquisite

Feb 9, 2016
Goat will poll the Devils against the eventual winner on the mainboards poll section. Lock in your votes!

200.gif

DatsyukianDekes13

May 22, 2020
I have to message LT all of my votes for each round since I am unable to vote in the poll, but I will also post my votes here.

Boston over St. Louis
Dallas over Edmonton
Philadelphia over Toronto
Seattle over Arizona
Calgary over Carolina
Colorado over Buffalo
Vancouver over Montreal
Florida over Vegas
Los Angeles over Nashville
Minnesota over NYR
Winnipeg over Columbus
Detroit over Anaheim
Pittsburgh over NYI

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Not that Philly is bad (they're good), but I think @hockeynorth is getting a bit robbed with a lopsided vote instead of a close one at least.

That team is dangerous and has great depth, and before you say "yeah but that 2nd pair sucks with DeKeyser and Subban on it" - Dermott-Barrie is also a walk in the park on the other side.

But my feeling from the 4 way deal was correct - Toronto dealing Pettersson automatically lost him the draft, because even though he clearly won his side of the deal, some voters only care about C and while his Cs are still fine to me, he no longer had that sexy guy people need and Philly has Matthews.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
As dumb as it sounds I really don't think anyone won that four-team trade.

I think every team ended up worse off.
You're right, I feel I won value wise but losing the 1C buried me it seems.

Not that Philly is bad (they're good), but I think @hockeynorth is getting a bit robbed with a lopsided vote instead of a close one at least.

That team is dangerous and has great depth, and before you say "yeah but that 2nd pair sucks with DeKeyser and Subban on it" - Dermott-Barrie is also a walk in the park on the other side.

But my feeling from the 4 way deal was correct - Toronto dealing Pettersson automatically lost him the draft, because even though he clearly won his side of the deal, some voters only care about C and while his Cs are still fine to me, he no longer had that sexy guy people need and Philly has Matthews.
THANK YOU literally this

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
So at 13-5 for Philly, that's majority and Toronto is finished... rip

Vegas done too, they deserved better

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
everyone voting for Seattle is aware that Robert Thomas plays 3C with buttersoft minutes for st louis because he can't handle harder minutes yet, right? that joel edmundson performs worse than ryan murray against all levels of competition?

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
That MTL 3rd line was the small difference for me.

A line of a old playmaker, a depth playmaking forward and a young playmaker. Besides passing the puck around, I don't know what that line will do other than be scored on and not score goals.

Rest of teams was close, but I think that line would get destroyed personally.

Reactions: OB5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad