HF GM Games Fantasy Mock Draft #3 - Voting, Round 1

Which team would win (select one winner from each pair)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Vote Seattle. Look at our team full of Cup Winners, they know HOW TO WIN...you think they going to lose to these Desert Dog chumps?

Our D is bad. But guess what? So is theirs!

Our forwards will get the job done just fine and go toe to toe with theirs, while our goaltending tandem is stronger.

Experience and goaltending gives us the edge here. Do the right thing.

Vote with your heart, not with the a chart.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Vote Seattle. Look at our team full of Cup Winners, they know HOW TO WIN...you think they going to lose to these Desert Dog chumps?

Our D is bad. But guess what? So is theirs!

Our forwards will get the job done just fine and go toe to toe with theirs, while our goaltending tandem is stronger.

Experience and goaltending gives us the edge here. Do the right thing.

Vote with your heart, not with the a chart.
stop trying to win a popularity contest for what should be a hockey contest, you shill

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
I only got to vote for one matchup because you can't go back and edit your vote.

On Joey's polls, I'd vote one at a time but oh well, congrats Boston on my lone vote. I was on my phone and just selected one off the top thinking it was the same as Joey's.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
I only got to vote for one matchup because you can't go back and edit your vote.

On Joey's polls, I'd vote one at a time but oh well, congrats Boston on my lone vote. I was on my phone and just selected one off the top thinking it was the same as Joey's.

I was wondering why the Rangers didn't have at least one vote, thought maybe you actually voted against yourself!

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

PM me the votes and I'll count them.

Yeah, not being able to change your vote is stupid. Not only does this screw over people like Paralyzer, but it also prevents people from making their cases.

I don't want people flip-flopping back and forth just to decide a close matchup. It's not that hard to just make a decision.

DanCloutiers5hole

May 15, 2012
Van City
To be fair a lot of these match ups are closer then maybe the voting shows . I don’t think anyone should be upset by the results . Some of my pics were solely made from personal player preference because the teams were matched so well. You can really tell how good everyones drafting is by the amount of parity in the brackets.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
15 votes so far (Paralyzer's will be 16).

A lot more than I expected to get this quickly.

Even the closest matchups have a fairly sizable difference so we may be able to call this one early.

Reactions: hockeynorth

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
I will say this going through - some of these defenses are the worst I've seen in any of the games thus far.

Only a handful, but some are painfully bad.

If you gotta roast my team, at least say have the decency to say it's name.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
@m0pe I thought I'd at least have your vote! Well now we know having that 1C does matter so uh I won't trade Petey next time

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Hardest matchups to decide:

PHI over TOR
DET over ANA
MIN over NYR

Surprised NYR has no votes. They built a good team (although so did Minny)

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
@m0pe I thought I'd at least have your vote! Well now we know having that 1C does matter so uh I won't trade Petey next time

As said above that was a really tough matchup.

I really liked your team...but I think Philly is top-3 or so in this game.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
YEAHHHH lets get that late push for Toronto going, only 7 to go to tie it up come on, we can do that. Insane amount of good wingers > Auston Matthews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad