HF GM Games Fantasy Mock Draft #3 - Discussion VI - PandaCan'tSnipeWellEnough (Voting is LIVE)

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
In this trading period, are we allowed to drop a drafted player to select an undrafted player? It'd be like a turn in free agency.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Does anyone actually have any interest in trading? I've put out a few feelers and it seems like many people are content with teams as is.

No big deal either way.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Does anyone actually have any interest in trading? I've put out a few feelers and it seems like many people are content with teams as is.

No big deal either way.
Lets open this thing up for voting! Or could you post like the matchup thread with a set time for the poll to start? Is that possible? That way we can get debates going so people have to think about it

It'd be sweet to at least have that thread up today to start looking at matchups

Reactions: Llamamoto49

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

No big deal either way.
I’ve been talking with some people about trades but I think I’m experiencing the same thing

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I've been trying to trade but the only person who also wanted to trade was Panda with a restrictions team making it impossible.

Reactions: LatvianTwist

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I'm his matchup and I wouldn't have either.

Would have been huge for me damn
lol yeah I think he would’ve gotten away with it since Joseph isn’t a well known young player.

But personally speaking I’d rather win my way to the next round anyway, a DQ default win isn’t nearly as satisfying and feels cheap. Whole pint of this game is the competition aspect of it after all ;)

Reactions: datboichoi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad