HF GM Games Fantasy Mock Draft #3 - Discussion VI - PandaCan'tSnipeWellEnough (Voting is LIVE)

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I will be using rosters from the roster thread. Make sure your line-ups are how you want them there. I'm not going to change them once they're posted in the voting thread, that's too much work.

Reactions: hockeynorth

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Vote Anaheim over Detroit. We out produced them offensively (220GF vs 192GF). Anaheim is much better defensively and more physical as well

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Matthews, Eichel, Barkov, and Malkin top centres of the final four teams.

*Looks at 21st pick next game

1F7DDB39-42C0-4E77-97EF-64E84869BCFC.gif

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Just more proof that we probably should've done 3rd round reversal from the start tbh

Yeah I think it’s probably the way to go from here on out, it’s still tough to look past that elite 1C no matter the depth though. Which is funny because in real play it’s the guys like Toews, Kopitar, Bergeron, Backstrom, and O’Reilly collecting cup rings

Reactions: hockeynorth

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Yeah I think it’s probably the way to go from here on out, it’s still tough to look past that elite 1C no matter the depth though. Which is funny because in real play it’s the guys like Toews, Kopitar, Bergeron, Backstrom, and O’Reilly collecting cup rings
Toews - Kane
Kopitar - Doughty
Bergeron - Marchand
Backstrom - Ovechkin
O’Reilly - Tarasenko

hmmmmmmmm why do the guys on the right side seem mostly better then the guys on the left

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
Toews - Kane
Kopitar - Doughty
Bergeron - Marchand
Backstrom - Ovechkin
O’Reilly - Tarasenko

hmmmmmmmm why do the guys on the right side seem mostly better then the guys on the left

Sure, but the guys on the left are still #1C's. Do you need a McDavid to Pettersson range 1C to win? I don't think so.

Do you still need a legitimate 1C and not have Ryan Strome there? Yeah definitely.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Toews - Kane
Kopitar - Doughty
Bergeron - Marchand
Backstrom - Ovechkin
O’Reilly - Tarasenko

In 3RR you can draft a deadly C-W duo with a late 1st and still draft a #1 dman at the top of the 3rd

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
11-1

I assume people see Minny vs. Philly who is better now and that is it...

I didn't think people were that lazy to not even take a single glance at the OP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->