HF GM Games Fantasy Mock Draft #3 - Discussion VI - PandaCan'tSnipeWellEnough (Voting is LIVE)

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
@Joey Moss can you unlock the next thread.
Lots to chit chat about on live stream!
The only thing we’re doing on live stream is watching you pressing buttons on randomizer not much to talk about. Thread will be opened later tonight most likely, let’s get the first votes in for this first.

Last edited:
Reactions: hockeynorth

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Too bad I skipped the first draft, my average would’ve been 27 lol
Yea you probably get swindled by that the most. I did a trial randomize and fanofbadhockey team still ended up with the 18th pick. So expect some people to get lucky with lower odds.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Yea you probably get swindled by that the most. I did a trial randomize and fanofbadhockey team still ended up with the 18th pick. So expect some people to get lucky with lower odds.
The beauty of 3RR is that it's not much of disadvantage picking from anywhere now. Top picks still gets the true 1LC studs, but lower picks will be loving life in rounds 2 and 3 and probably be pretty satisfied after their top 3 picks.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
I'm his matchup and I wouldn't have either.

Would have been huge for me damn
giphy.gif

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I think picking your matchup might be just as beneficial as having a high pick. If you can build a good team with a lower pick and choose someone who is drafting close to you that's big IMO.
100% agree, I'm strongly leaning towards picking 32 if I win

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I don't know anything about streams. I more just wanted a video showing the results just in case one team with good odds ends up near the bottom and there's no complaints.

I guess I could use my phone and do it myself.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I don't know anything about streams. I more just wanted a video showing the results just in case one team with good odds ends up near the bottom and there's no complaints.

I guess I could use my phone and do it myself.
Joey we pick our draft slot correct? Like an order will come up for who gets to pick their draft position? That could well take a couple days on its own

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Joey we pick our draft slot correct? Like an order will come up for who gets to pick their draft position? That could well take a couple days on its own
How do you figure that would take 2 days for 31 GM's to pick their positions when we can do 2 rounds in one day of regular drafting?

Reactions: Nucker101

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
How do you figure that would take 2 days for 31 GM's to pick their positions when we can do 2 rounds in one day of regular drafting?
Oh no, I mean like the live stream, then getting people to pick slots, then pick opponents, it'll probably take 2 days for all that would it not? I was assuming no time limit for picking slots though

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
Might be in the minority but I liked the stream component

Why not spice it up a little and add some drama/suspense

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
What if we just do 31 teams with one team getting a bye in the first round? Maybe the team that gets last choice of pick gets a first round bye? I dunno I'm just rambling.

Reactions: Gecklund

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->