HF GM Games Fantasy Mock Draft #3 - Discussion IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
I love Hagelin but I regret not taking Fabbri rn.

My best target to play with ROR-Tank is a 30 point guy who I hate...oof...anyone know if Hornqvist plays LW at all?...

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
I love Hagelin but I regret not taking Fabbri rn.

My best target to play with ROR-Tank is a 30 point guy who I hate...oof...anyone know if Hornqvist plays LW at all?...
There was a very brief Hornqvist at LW expertiment when Sullivan took over from what I've read, so no.

No he does not.

Reactions: m0pe

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Yo @DatsyukianDekes13 please pick

Also I figured it out, since Vegas is quite bad right now. I want to trade the entire team for the most physical guys possible, even if I need multiple teams to do that since I only have one trade.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
LT made the pick.

Was trying to stick with the seemingly 'Nucks theme of that team. I also had very little idea what the team makeup looked like at that point.

I also hadn't checked up on him for a while until after the pick and realized how poor he's been too late to change it.

Cocoloco

May 27, 2020
Thanks everybody for being patient with me.
Timer's are pretty fast now, and honestly my hockey knowledge this late into the draft is getting a bit tricky.
I would also like to mention I am looking too make a trade.
Nothing significant if possible, but I have strength on the LHD position, would like winger or RHD help.
Thank you!
I am also interested in trading multiple picks for established players in higher rounds. (For example: My next two picks for your last pick + a roster player).
Go ahead and message me on here!
Thanks for listening guys.

Reactions: LatvianTwist

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Was trying to stick with the seemingly 'Nucks theme of that team. I also had very little idea what the team makeup looked like at that point.

I also hadn't checked up on him for a while until after the pick and realized how poor he's been too late to change it.
Vegas est poop

P.S. if you're trying to trade me for Petey, you have to offer equivalent to Svechnikov + Fiala + Little and be willing to take back a 16 + 18 just saying

DatsyukianDekes13

May 22, 2020
Any chance I could get a second opinion on the arrangement of my wingers? I know they are the weak spot of my team, I still think they are decent, but wanted to know where other people think they work best. Currently looks like

Tkachuk-Eichel-Nyquist
Athanasiou-Nuge-Shaw
Xxx-xxx-Roslovic

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Any chance I could get a second opinion on the arrangement of my wingers? I know they are the weak spot of my team, I still think they are decent, but wanted to know where other people think they work best. Currently looks like

Tkachuk-Eichel-Nyquist
Athanasiou-Nuge-Shaw
Xxx-xxx-Roslovic
Tkachuk-Eichel-Nyquist
Athanasiou-Nuge-x
x-Roslovic-Shaw

DatsyukianDekes13

May 22, 2020
Tkachuk-Eichel-Nyquist
Athanasiou-Nuge-x
x-Roslovic-Shaw

Not bad. Idk how people feel about Roslovic at C. I think he can play C, but he isnt great on defense or faceoffs. Do you think flipping Shaw and Roslovic would work? Zadina would have been perfect to put in that 2nd line spot but you sniped me lol.

Reactions: hockeynorth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad