HF GM Games Fantasy Mock Draft #3 - Discussion IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
I called the best teams the past 3 drafts (runner up runner up and winner) before the playoffs even started. I think that's a good track record

I never really care about how others vote, I just state how I'd vote.

Your D and goalie isn't necessarily cup worthy IMO. Your forwards could be.

And then even if your team made playoffs, you'd get hate votes against you, which isn't necessarily fair but it happened to Panda last game too and I mean a vote is a vote so.

Reactions: OB5 and Nucker101

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
At the end of the day everyone has their own evaluation on players. I for one think the Giroux trade was lopsided and I think that McDavid offer is terrible. If there's a majority who feel the deal is lopsided that's fair. But let's be honest here, the reason this is overblown is because of one member and the events leading up to it. I don't think it's fair to call LT not trust worthy. I'm the one who made the offer and we re-worked it. If this trade was made in the other GM games this would not be the result of it.

I'm putting NJ GM on block because I can't deal with that anymore. What an absolute disaster he turned this into, and not LT.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
You can go ahead and skip my wife, she’s out for the next three hours.

Reactions: Tryamkin

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I would pick for her, but I’m also out for the next hour or so

OB5

May 2, 2015
At the end of the day everyone has their own evaluation on players. I for one think the Giroux trade was lopsided and I think that McDavid offer is terrible. If there's a majority who feel the deal is lopsided that's fair. But let's be honest here, the reason this is overblown is because of one member and the events leading up to it. I don't think it's fair to call LT not trust worthy. I'm the one who made the offer and we re-worked it. If this trade was made in the other GM games this would not be the result of it.

I'm putting NJ GM on block because I can't deal with that anymore. What an absolute disaster he turned this into, and not LT.
I’m the New Jersey GM

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013

It’s the PM that ruins it for me. You can’t argue against the evidence.

Reactions: Paralyzer008

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
But it’s not even evidence. Nope never mind. Already stated what it is and if you chose to ignore it that’s on you.
You’re clearly biased dude. You hate Exq just like LT.

Imagine taking anything said in a draft so personally

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
I mean Exq really enjoys trolling - like imagine Panda when he's deliberately throwing out the heat (which is funny) but one like 200% with every post.

It'll get on people's nerves really fast.

I find it entertaining because I don't really take it seriously - but I put enough time and effort into a draft that a clear collusion trade is pretty annoying for me, especially if pulled off by the two guys who were most mad at the other two for what I'd call a lesser infraction that was also indeed bending the rules (the 4 way deal of earlier being announced the way it was).

I really just want to draft, that's why I don't trade much (and I don't really condone trading unless it was after, and probably shouldn't know the matchups then beforehand to be safe). I made that first ever pick deal earlier and it felt odd lol.

Somebody used to be the king of ninja edits in our first draft and I didn't say anything, and even with the four-way deal I didn't say anything, a lot of that to me was really minor and the drama overblew it or made it kinda fun. This one didn't though. Let's just draft boys and girls!

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I mean Exq really enjoys trolling - like imagine Panda when he's deliberately throwing out the heat (which is funny) but one like 200% with every post.

I find it entertaining because I don't really take it seriously - but I put enough time and effort into a draft that a clear collusion trade is pretty annoying for me, especially if pulled off by the two guys who were most mad at the other two for what I'd call a lesser infraction that was also indeed bending the rules (the 4 way deal of earlier being announced the way it was).

I really just want to draft, that's why I don't trade much (and I don't really condone trading unless it was after, and probably shouldn't know the matchups then beforehand to be safe). I made that first ever pick deal earlier and it felt odd lol.

Somebody used to be the king of ninja edits in our first draft and I didn't say anything, and even with the four-way deal I didn't say anything, a lot of that to me was really minor and the drama overblew it or made it kinda fun. This one didn't though. Let's just draft boys and girls!
I much prefer it with trading

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008

I wasn't mad at Exq. He started out poorly, toned it down and then started throwing a hissy fit again and calling people out. Of course I'd block him after that.

Reactions: Gecklund

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
It’s the PM that ruins it for me. You can’t argue against the evidence.

You're seriously going to defend him after all the shit he's pulled this entire game?

He's harassed multiple GMs multiple times. He's looked for and pushed for loopholes in the rules from the second he signed up. He's blindsided at least two GMs in trades using bullshit tactics that he's fully aware of. He's been incredibly cocky and just annoying to read the entire time.

And yet I'm suddenly the villain because of one trade?

Is it really my fault that the first shred of enjoyment I've gotten from the game was that trade?

-----

It's easy to be a passive onlooker from the sidelines and enjoy the drama. But I can't do that. I have to deal with it since I'm running this draft. And it's gotten far too annoying and unfun to deal with.

If you think I'm really that much of a problem, then we can just end this game right now and start a new one. I'm happy to keep running it for the people actually enjoying it, but if all that's going to happen is shit flinging at me, I'm not going to deal with it.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I also think we could all use a refresher on rule 11:

11) No Disclosure of Personal Information: Do not disclose any other member's email, real name, address, phone number, IP address, private communications, or other personal information. Do not post publicly about your moderation history or the actions of moderators.
* Please note: rules are interpreted and enforced at the discretion of Moderators, Moderator Supervisors, and site Administrators. Violations deemed severe enough will be reviewed by the administrators.
** If you see a post that violates any of the above rules, use the report post feature. Using this can bring it to the attention of all active moderators and it will be addressed as quickly as possible. Once a post is reported, leave it alone and let the mods do their job. Do not respond to the post, tell the poster they were reported, or chide people for violating the rules.

Terms of Service and Rules | HFBoards - NHL Message Board and Forum for National Hockey League

Reactions: BeLeafing

OB5

May 2, 2015
Was really hoping Namestnikov would fall because of his cap hit

Blinny

This is the Sway
Jan 6, 2010
Dorchester
I also think we could all use a refresher on rule 11:

11) No Disclosure of Personal Information: Do not disclose any other member's email, real name, address, phone number, IP address, private communications, or other personal information. Do not post publicly about your moderation history or the actions of moderators.
* Please note: rules are interpreted and enforced at the discretion of Moderators, Moderator Supervisors, and site Administrators. Violations deemed severe enough will be reviewed by the administrators.
** If you see a post that violates any of the above rules, use the report post feature. Using this can bring it to the attention of all active moderators and it will be addressed as quickly as possible. Once a post is reported, leave it alone and let the mods do their job. Do not respond to the post, tell the poster they were reported, or chide people for violating the rules.

Terms of Service and Rules | HFBoards - NHL Message Board and Forum for National Hockey League

My bad. Didn’t realize that was a thing. I was more just goofing around than anything.

Reactions: LatvianTwist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad