Fantasy Sports: HF Flyers ??? League III (We Are Picking New Site)

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
Can we get a roll-call on who is here? Want to get an idea of who is active and who isnt.

Respond here, or in fantrax chat.
If after a week someone doesnt respond, I think we should consider replacing them.

And please use your team name so I can match it to the league.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm 2 Goalies 1 Cup, but I'm likely to change that because it isn't funny and never was

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
That's What G Said checking in

Good. Wasnt sure if you were still around. A couple days this week you have left players on the bench that could of been slotted in...keep up, I want this as fair of a league as possible. (and you're playing me this week, so that should give you an idea on how important it is for wins to be legit)

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
Loser918 has not been around.

I dont like it when a team is playing an inactive team. Almost seems unfair to everyone else for their easy victory.

Do you all want me to take over slotting players into open positions until we can either get a hold of the teams' manager or find a replacement?

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
So we are looking for two possible replacements. Last Place and Loser918...Unless they respond by Friday.

Ill probably just adjust their roster until then.

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
I've been adjusting my roster daily. :laugh:

You must be Last Place. you're right, your roster has been adjusted daily.

You know you have 6 open spots for players? (2 vets 4 rookies).
You dont have to fill them of course, but any reason why you havent? Some super secret winning strategy?:)

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
If there any non-league members reading this and are interested in managing a team (that includes players like: Skinner, Weber, Mackinnon, D. Sedin...) send me a message.

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
Just a piece of information

You can freely move a player back and forth between your minors and active slot. It is only when they reach 82 games that you can no longer do that.

I say this because I have noticed some people who have missed out on points for their team by leaving a player in the minor league slot. When they could of easily moved things around to get them into active.

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
So the league is a lot more inactive than I realized. Here is this weeks days missed.

2 Goalies 1 cup: all week
Last Place Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
Team Riggins team is a mess of injuries and inactivity.
Wu-Tang - all week.
Loser918 - MIA (commissioner controlled)

Someone is paying good money for this league to exist...ignoring it wastes his money.
Definitely need to go Yahoo next season. If there is even going to be a next season with 40% of the league absent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad