Fantasy Sports: HF Flyers ??? League III (We Are Picking New Site)

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
So, I am having trouble matching HF forum names, to team names. Could those of you who are active let me know what your team name is?
Mkoll --> Adeptus Astartes

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
So you'd be more active then if we had a yahoo league? That would be one less manager we'd have to replace if so..

Yeah. I'm in 100% if it's Yahoo.

I don't see what's so bad about bookmarking the league site and setting your lineup once a week, but I'm on board with whatever will make people active.

Because when my computer already runs like ******* and Fantrax makes it run like even more *******, it takes the drive out of it.

Yahoo would be my vote.

I am not sure about starting over. There are no bad teams. Any active manager can make a good team.

Half of the teams who finished at the bottom only did so because no one set lineups. I would of easily lost another 5 games if the opposing manager had been around.

Yahoo is my vote.

I'll happily commit if it's not on ****ing fantrax.

This.

Yahoo vote for me. Fantrax was a headache... if it was a bit user friendly I could understand it.

Fantrax was both a headache, annoying and made me want to throw both of my computers.

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
The thing I like about Yahoo is it keeps track of all your previous fantasy standings. It also includes a trophy case. It is a nice little feature. I have trophies from my victories going back to 2006, across all the leagues.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
The thing I like about Yahoo is it keeps track of all your previous fantasy standings. It also includes a trophy case. It is a nice little feature. I have trophies from my victories going back to 2006, across all the leagues.

ESPN has that as well.

flyersfan018

Mar 2, 2011
NJ
I'm down for Yahoo. I was always active last year just not on HF as much as of late so I'm just now seeing this.

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
I noticed it says the league no longer exists. Hopefully someone has the rosters still? I do get frustrated when "keeper" leagues start new teams every few years. Defeats the purpose

flyersfan018

Mar 2, 2011
NJ
I noticed it says the league no longer exists. Hopefully someone has the rosters still? I do get frustrated when "keeper" leagues start new teams every few years. Defeats the purpose

Hmm I can see it perfectly fine. That's weird.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Reposting these to get this going...

Keepers
Rick Nash
Anze Kopitar
Ryan Getzlaf
Ryan Kesler
Eric Staal
TJ Oshie
John Carlson
Justin Faulk

Prospects
Alex Barkov
Evegeny Kuznetsov
Curtis Lazar
Anthony Duclair
William Nylander
Nik Ehlers
Christian Dvorak
Markus Granlund
Jake Allen
Cam Talbot

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
Reposting these to get this going...

Keepers
Rick Nash
Anze Kopitar
Ryan Getzlaf
Ryan Kesler
Eric Staal
TJ Oshie
John Carlson
Justin Faulk

Prospects
Alex Barkov
Evegeny Kuznetsov
Curtis Lazar
Anthony Duclair
William Nylander
Nik Ehlers
Christian Dvorak
Markus Granlund
Jake Allen
Cam Talbot

This wont matter once we switch to ESPN or Yahoo. They dont have slots for prospects like fantrax did, we'd have to come up with an alternative. Such as increasing the keeper size so we can include all the prospects.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Looks like Yahoo. I have a lot of free times these days so I'm available if someone needs to take over or help out with running the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad