HF Fantasy Draft Talk pt3

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020
He’s too young to even be drafted in the NHL right now, but the brother of Jan Mysak looks like a good bet to be a staple in GM games soon:

ZzQkig4.png

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I currently have 9 rankings in. Some quick tidbits:

• The Atlantic is essentially a 4 horse race for the playoffs, with all spots being hotly contested among these 4.
  • The Metro is absurdly tight, every team is being ranked all over, they should really all make the playoffs. I have 3 teams within a 4 point spread for 1st. However, I have a team here being ranked consistently 1st, 2nd or 8th who could change the race.
  • The Central absolutely sucks and being 2nd might be the better draw here. Wide open, with 1 vote the right way nobody is out.
  • The Pacific playoffs look already apparent, though the team getting 3rd/first wild card is up for grabs.
Everything could (and has) changed with a couple wild votes. I had a team clearly running away with one race who's had the gap closed.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
It's also apparent who's judging full teams, who's looking at the top guys and not rly depth, and also the one hilarious vote that looks like someone ranked the real life teams.

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
How dare you say the Central sucks when it has the mighty St. Louis Blues.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I'll run another one of these under a 32 team bracket format afterwards but I'd like to change some rules to keep it fresh. PM me, or respond with any suggestions.
My suggestion is I get the Sharks. That’s it.

honestly though I don’t think you need to change much. Maybe other voting like best drafter, best team in 5 years, best blue line, best bottom 6, best top 6, if there’s trades best trader.

Last edited:
Reactions: DropTheGloves

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
To date:
- I have 2 teams in the Pacific that have all but clinched playoffs
- 3 teams are within 2 points of each other for 1st in the Central
- 3rd in the Metro is an absolute dog fight for
- I have 3 teams nearly eliminated and a 4th not far behind from the Atlantic, but it's anyones race for the Atlantic seeds of the remaining 4

Remember, one 1st or 8th place vote can (and has) dramatically change the standings

Rankings conclude at 5pm EST today.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I’d also open up signups here soon. Hopefully we can get a bunch of it filled before this game is over and we can get close to full with no second teams.
Do you guys want me to get another one going? I was gonna wait a bit, didn't know if there'd be interest

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Who remembers who it was that said they wanted in on the next one? I didn't get a username

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad