HF Devils Fantasy Hockey Thread

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Eesh that's a lot of spots.

I'm still looking for a home, though ;)

If Rhodes doesn't take his spot back (the only one left I think) I'll put in a good word for you with Wingman. ;)

any update on this? what league am I in?

Due to a general lack of activity by others than those already posting in here, I'd say just start filling up the leagues that already have a GM active and participating in this thread. Wingman can edit the OP to show who is still looking for a home and we just go from there. Not nearly the amount of activity as years past (thanks Lockout!)

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Updated OP, bolded the names that are looking for homes, let me know if I missed you

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
If you are still homeless, I set up a league so feel free to join, I kept the settings and stuff the same as last season

ID: 69236
Password: devils
Draft: Thursday 8:30 pm (can be changed, let me know if it doesn't work)

ILikeItVeryMuch*

Im in to whatever league RG invited me to.

That makes 2 fantasy hockey leagues, which is double my usual. I promise to stay focused for once.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
If you are still homeless, I set up a league so feel free to join, I kept the settings and stuff the same as last season

Im there #dino

Edit: imo the draft at 8:30 is a tad late for me time difference vise, could it be possible to get any earlier? Its ok if not, im probs the only Euro in the league anyway.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Im there #dino

Edit: imo the draft at 8:30 is a tad late for me time difference vise, could it be possible to get any earlier? Its ok if not, im probs the only Euro in the league anyway.

As long as it is ok to have it earlier with the majority it works for me

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010

Thanks man. I joined, but am going to complain already :laugh: I have to work Thursday night. Tomorrow night anytime works but Thursday and Friday night are both no good.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Thanks man. I joined, but am going to complain already :laugh: I have to work Thursday night. Tomorrow night anytime works but Thursday and Friday night are both no good.

No problem, how does tomorrow night sound to everybody else joining this league?

King Henrique

¡ɹǝʌo s,ʇı ¡ǝnbıɹuǝɥ
Jan 8, 2010
NJ

I joined this league as well. Thanks

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I think I'll just pass this year if we're not going to have a real Champions League. I'm running another league anyway so I'd rather not do double duty in a short season.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002

Signed up. Thanks Wingman

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5