HF Devils Fantasy Hockey Thread

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Parise in the second round is the one i should drop.:laugh:

My goalies suck and great forward depth, like always. Auto draft knows me too well.

Looking to trade for a good goalie. Could also need another dman. Willing to part with one of my top forwards.

That's the pick I meant lol thought it was your first one for whatever reason

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Anyone want to do a quick Yahoo mock draft? Starts in 12 minutes.

Go to draft central then to mock drafts and go to the one called:

Head-to-Head*
Coast to Coast 2490979

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Quick question fellas. What's Kinkaid's projection/expectations in the organization? This is in regards to a really deep keeper league.

Cheers. Good luck this season.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Quick question fellas. What's Kinkaid's projection/expectations in the organization? This is in regards to a really deep keeper league.

Cheers. Good luck this season.

It's possible he is the starter or the backup within three years, but I can't say that with any confidence. The Devils' goalie situation is going to be very fluid once Marty and Moose are gone.

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Is the League 2 fantasy draft in half an hour? I remember when I signed up it was going to be today, but never paid attention to the time. Thought it was at night, but randomly signed on yahoo and saw the draft room is open now. I know people have said Yahoo's site has been weird lately so I just want to double check...

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
Is the League 2 fantasy draft in half an hour? I remember when I signed up it was going to be today, but never paid attention to the time. Thought it was at night, but randomly signed on yahoo and saw the draft room is open now. I know people have said Yahoo's site has been weird lately so I just want to double check...

it's going on now

why does the draft app fail miserably for me every year?

Semak

Sorry guys, I auto drafted in league 2, but it was 3am here and I didn't want RG to reschedule again. Apparently I grabbed Erik Karlsson with the first pick hahahaha I was preparing my own ratings but never finished. I do have a decent team though.

ILikeItVeryMuch*

Heads up League 2, the scoring doesnt begin until the 28th. I dont know if the commish can change this but this means a week without scoring.

Desert Devil

Legend
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Yeah I don't get why that happened in league 2, but I'm fine with starting it in a week.

Looks like Hossa has been a strong pick on my other teams. 4 goals already.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00