HF Devils Fantasy Hockey Thread

Officer Rod Farva

Pump is Life
Feb 12, 2010
Ya, everyone who was in League 5, I set it back up. Right now the draft is set for this Saturday the 12th at 1 pm. Tell me quickly if that doesn't work for you.

im in!

The weekend doesnt work for me, but dont change it if im the only one. Sunday night would be better, but due to the lack of time before the season ill be ok with auto pick

MasterofGrond

No, I'm not serious.
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2009
Rochester, NY
I actually remember you mentioning something about that, hows life out there?

Less cold.

But seriously, love the city to death and I'm now living with one of my best friends and I hate my new job less, so basically great all around.

Except for the ****ing Sharks.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Less cold.

But seriously, love the city to death and I'm now living with one of my best friends and I hate my new job less, so basically great all around.

Except for the ****ing Sharks.

Good stuff, glad you're enjoying it

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Well who do we know so far?

League 5 winner here

League 4 winner here. I don't really know who else gets in (I suppose the top two-three from each league) the Champions League besides all the league winners though.

Is cj gone for good? :( I think she helped organize the leagues last year.

BrodeurRULES

RIP Lokomotiv
Nov 5, 2006
League 4 winner here. I don't really know who else gets in (I suppose the top two-three from each league) the Champions League besides all the league winners though.

Is cj gone for good? :( I think she helped organize the leagues last year.

She went away on vacation

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I will change the League 5 draft because several people have asked for it to be moved. I'll set a new time and announce it in here. Probably Sunday night.

Semak

Fashionably late. If there's any hangers left in coat check, I'm in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad