HF Devils Fantasy Hockey Thread

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm not sure I wanna do it. I'm kind of a newbie!:laugh:

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
League 2 status:

We have 4 signed up, invites just sent out again to the remaining members. 1 open slot as Don't Pass to Rolston won it all last year and moves up into the Champion's League.

hf2-2.jpg

If you see your team here and didn't get the invites, check your spam filter for this morning.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
I did indeed run League 4 last year

if anyone else wants to step up and take it over, that is fine, or else I can likely do it again.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Ya, everyone who was in League 5, I set it back up. Right now the draft is set for this Saturday the 12th at 1 pm. Tell me quickly if that doesn't work for you.

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
I think we need to consolidate or we're not going to have full leagues. The lockout has cost us participation both on HF and as a result fantasy hockey.

Definitely agree. Don't think anyone has mentioned League 1 aside from me. While I would love the auto-victory... its far less fun that way. I'll go in any league. I didn't win mine, so I definitely didn't "earn" a champs league spot. But I'll go in any league really. I had no real attachment to last year's league (or what was likely an 8th place finish in it)

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Updated people interested list in OP, let me know if I missed you by accident

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
I'll join whichever league. Someone just either send me an invite, call dibs, or tell me you want me to join yours. I'm indifferent. I'm a lock for middle of the road, so if you need that, I'm your guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad