GDT: HF Boards GDT: 11|7|18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Love it when Laviolette calls an official over just to yell at him. No chance of changing anything, every time he takes his gum out and starts his comments with "Hey, WHAT THE f*** WAS THAT?" and starts pointing at random things and turning all red. Guy just needs to get a good yell in every now and then.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Love it when Laviolette calls an official over just to yell at him. No chance of changing anything, every time he takes his gum out and starts his comments with "Hey, WHAT THE **** WAS THAT?" and starts pointing at random things and turning all red. Guy just needs to get a good yell in every now and then.
"Colorado typical"

Reactions: God Bless Mr Coffee

RandomAvsFan

Jun 27, 2016
Denver, Colorado
Subban woke Big Z up lol

Edit: That Subban chirp was hilarious! I would pay good money for a live uncensored feed of hockey, I know it will never happen but still.

Last edited:

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
Flames got some weird mojo going on. If it was the 3rd they would have finished all three of those chances in the last minute.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
This is just classic Flames so far. Outplsying the opposition but going to have to come from behind because Mike Smith

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
I have no idea what the Avs did to piss the refs off so much, most penalized team in the league and most of them are phantom calls.

Reactions: AvsWraith

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
I never understood forwards giving defensemen their stick on the PK when they have theirs break. I'd think the forward would need it more to try and take away passing lanes from the points and corners than the defensemen trying to clear the crease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad