GDT: HF Boards GDT: 11|7|18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Dominate a team and still lose. 5 in a row now. Give up almost 15 minutes of penalty time and still should have won.

Pens need to get the hex off of them.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Dominate a team and steal lose. 5 in a row now. Give up almost 15 minutes of penalty time and still should have won.

Pens need to get the hex off of them.

Just make a thread entitled "Are Malkin and Crosby worth their contracts so far?" and they will magically torch the opposition in the next game.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Just make a thread entitled "Are Malkin and Crosby worth their contracts so far?" and they will magically torch the opposition in the next game.

I’m good. Just glad they actually looked competent for the first time in 2 weeks.

If they continue to play like they did tonight, they are going to beat a lot of the teams they play each night.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I’m good. Just glad they actually looked competent for the first time in 2 weeks.

If they continue to play like they did tonight, they are going to beat a lot of the teams they play each night.

I'm not joking.

I made one for Stone and he scored 5 points.

This was after it worked for Tavares and Eichel.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
God damn it...

I was gonna say how I thought Sissons was skating well and the best player on the ice for the 1st period.... (thought that at the 8:00 mark)

Hartman has looked good too.

Reactions: bdub24

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Mcguire mentioned shooting the puck in early on Rinne would be a downfall of the Avs. So far it's looked like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad