GDT: HF Boards GDT: 11/29/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
Not necessarily a GDT post, but relevant for everyone watching their games...

Have the refs been exceptionally bad this year? The last two years overall, no matter what game I watch, I’ve been shocked at how bad they’ve been.

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
but then you did
Cocky and confident are two different things... pretty obvious the initial comment out of place and unnecessary. The quoted comment is simply excitement, not attacking in the way the initial one was.

Both teams had their moments. I said earlier Tampa plays the pick game very well. The Sabres let a lot of shots but all Hutton to see the puck.

Pacquette (sp.) is the classic reason I don’t love love the new NHL. He throws big hits often and late and then won’t ever back them up. At least when Kaleta did it all those years ago he was punched in the face a few times. He is too scared to drop them with Bogo and he already was finished by Nathan when he was in Montreal.

Tampa deserved the game, but it wasn’t a stomping by any means

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Guess now you're allowed to play the puck from the bench. What a joke.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Very good instincts by Petterson, but I don’t think it’s the assist of the year. He threw the puck back towards the middle of the ice after being tripped. But the interception at the blue line is a very strong play
That's the incredible thing about him though is that he does stuff like this almost every single game (and multiple times a night at that) but usually his setups are wasted on Loui Eriksson or Goldobin who whiff or miss the net entirely

Villert

Dec 29, 2009
Guess now you're allowed to play the puck from the bench. What a joke.
Right? Even if it isn't too many men it's still a player playing the puck that has one foot in the bench. Just... I don't know lately.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Anisimov, Debrincat and Kane just combined on a goal. Does anyone know of Strome was pulled from the line for the night?

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Damn Canucks fans are so lucky they finally got their #1 centre. I guess losing those lottery's was a blessing in disguise.

Reactions: Canucks LB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad