Status
Not open for further replies.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
GG Az. Preds are just flat right now.

I refuse to take the loser mentality way out to blame injuries, refs or (not applicable here but another loser excuse) the schedule.

Preds just got outworked tonight.

Reactions: Katie Connauton

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Damn Canucks fans are so lucky they finally got their #1 centre. I guess losing those lottery's was a blessing in disguise.

They are going to get another good pick this year. Deep draft and IMO Canucks are not good enough this year. Watch out for them in a year or two. They have a boatload or young talent.

If they get a little lucky, they can have both Hughes, EP, Boeser, Horvat etc. That’s a really good core.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Holy shit what a waste of time over and over again in the NYI/BOS overtime...

OT Needs a shot clock, or delay of game penalty for pulling it back to your own zone, this shit is stupid.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Bruins had Bailey, Filppula and Pulock stuck on the ice for about 1:30 to end OT and go jack with it.

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
They are going to get another good pick this year. Deep draft and IMO Canucks are not good enough this year. Watch out for them in a year or two. They have a boatload or young talent.

If they get a little lucky, they can have both Hughes, EP, Boeser, Horvat etc. That’s a really good core.
Yea they have the hardest pieces to get (assuming Hughes becomes a top pairing defensemen). They need to get a couple more offensive players and some good defense and there golden. Pettersson and Horvat is a very good centre core.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
The calls on Buffalo were good. I agree. It was the no calls on Tampa for the same thing that were annoying.
I'll agree that the officiating wasn't the finest but it didn't affect anything. Buffalo didn't need power plays to score at will on Domingue. Give the Sabres another goal for the hell of it... 6 goals a game is near routine for the Lightning these days

Reactions: Asymmetric Solution

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
GG Az. Preds are just flat right now.

I refuse to take the loser mentality way out to blame injuries, refs or (not applicable here but another loser excuse) the schedule.

Preds just got outworked tonight.

The referees were not good tonight, which is weird since Ian Walsh usually calls things very fairly (Jean Hebert is iffy though). I'd probably be frustrated at the officiating tonight if I were a Predators fan, but yeah, it's not really the reason you lost. The Coyotes' power play is usually so bad that it's not like it's a huge thing to take a penalty against us. Most of us Coyotes fans were pretty much just confused (albeit happy) over actually scoring a PP goal.

Reactions: bdub24

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I really don't get the hate on Domingue...he only let in one bad one...and Hutton had an even worse one where he went out of net. In the 3rd the Mitts line hemmed them in for 5 minutes and didn't give up a goal. He only gave up 2 in Buffalo in the first game.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
as a leafs fan who hates sabres with passion; i have to admit that tampa got favourable calls for and things against that should have been called refs turned a blind eye

What the Sabers really need is Ryan Callahan in the off-season. He'll teach them how to dive. Then they'll get all the favorable calls. It just so happens we're probably going to make Ryan Callahan available.

Reactions: missionAvs

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I really don't get the hate on Domingue...he only let in one bad one...and Hutton had an even worse one where he went out of net. In the 3rd the Mitts line hemmed them in for 5 minutes and didn't give up a goal. He only gave up 2 in Buffalo in the first game.

At least three of those goals don't beat Vasy on an average night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad