Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
I dont like Mcdavids new hair

u1DMTJc.jpg

Reactions: Phu

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
The gooning was going both ways.

As soon as FLames decided to stop doing it, the Oilers fell in trouble. Its like the flames quickly realized that Oilers arent actually good, so lets attack them that way
Sure, either way though my point was the physical play clearly favoured the Oilers. Once it stopped, so did Edmonton

Reactions: OVO16

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
He had is way with the ice while he was laying on it for 2+ minutes. He did nothing, none of the penalties he drew resulted in goals. He had 0 points. But okay?

I mean drawing penalties is never a bad thing, not entirely his fault Calgary can't keep pressure on the PP.

The 3rd period was pretty telling. Rattled team.

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
At least it looks like both teams have finally begun to realize their backups are better than their "starters".

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Sure, either way though my point was the physical play clearly favoured the Oilers. Once it stopped, so did Edmonton

Yeah its funny, because in a lot of way I think the Oilers got it completely twisted.

They were soft in the Taylor Hall era, the era where the League was much tougher (with goons and what not)

Now in this era, they focused more on brawn while the rest of the league is going the opposite direction

Reactions: 780il and Snakepit

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
I mean drawing penalties is never a bad thing, not entirely his fault Calgary can't keep pressure on the PP.

The 3rd period was pretty telling. Rattled team.

No. The third period, the Oilers stopped skating and made poor passes to exit the zone. Several times Dmen just played it off the halfwall hoping it would clear the zone. Lames deserved the win for shit kicking us in the third, Kachook had no effect in that. I do have Monabad in my pool, so it's not a total loss for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad