GDT: HF Boards GDT: 10/27/18 (12 pm start)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
What the **** is wrong with the Lightning tonight? 7-1-1 and they're losing badly to friggen ARI?

Yotes are serving notice to the other teams they’re fed up with them sticking their back up goalies out there against them.

:laugh:

Seriously though it’s a bit of a surprise considering how bad they played against a wounded Vancouver team on Thursday.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
playing the Avs the next few years is gonna be like playing prime Hawks i guess...gotta count on the killer line scoring at least once and realize you have to score a few to win.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Brian Burke doesn't like the victory celebration the Hurricanes did last night. He fears it is going to be copied by teams in lower levels.

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
Is this Torts thing really all about players talking to each other during pre game warmup or am I missing something ?

Regarding the Hurricanes celebration it's definitely different, but if the team and the fans are having fun with it then by all means keep doing it in my opinion.

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
Very cool of that Blues player to keep throwing punches at Seabrook when the linesman had him in a bear hug

Seabrook just wanted to headlock and play huggybear until the officials showed up. If you try that dumb garbage, you deserve to get popped.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
playing the Avs the next few years is gonna be like playing prime Hawks i guess...gotta count on the killer line scoring at least once and realize you have to score a few to win.

This is why Chia needs to just be cool and send us Drae for Barrie + Kerfoot + Andrighetto + our 1st, once Makar has gotten his feet wet in the NHL...

I’m happy with our blueliners, goalies and 3rd line/PKers, but we owe that top line a 2nd line that they can bank on to take advantage of the attention the bottle kids draw. That really killed us on this second night of a back to back :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad