GDT: HF Boards GDT: 10/27/18 (12 pm start)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Good response from the filth after the top line started to take over, but what was that penalty for? I must've missed the replay if they showed it :-/

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
What the **** is wrong with the Lightning tonight? 7-1-1 and they're losing badly to friggen ARI?

AZ has been pretty good this year, they'd likely have a better record if not for zero puck luck early on. But the reason TB is getting thrashed is because they chose to start walking piece of swiss cheese. Lou is terrible.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Canucks carrying the play so far, but I'm sure the Pens will wake up sooner or later.

Can't believe Malkin didn't put that in though.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
AZ has been pretty good this year, they'd likely have a better record if not for zero puck luck early on. But the reason TB is getting thrashed is because they chose to start walking piece of swiss cheese. Lou is terrible.
Domingue has been great for us typically. Hedman and Palat are injured and this is a back to back at the end of a long road trip. Scheduled loss.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
This pulling the goalie with tons of time left may work on some piece of paper somewhere but I never see it work in games I watch.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Domingue has been great for us typically. Hedman and Palat are injured and this is a back to back at the end of a long road trip. Scheduled loss.

We have Chychrun, Dvorak, and Strome out. Everyone has injuries. I also just hate Dom for killing our season last year, not that we would have went anywhere, but it was dead by game 6 and his atrocious play had a lot to do with that.

Back-to-back games are always tough, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad