GDT: HF Boards: 12/9/18

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
That's all she wrote. Outside of a few minutes in the second the Oilers' defense completely shut the Flames down.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Suffocating defensive game by the Oilers.

Wasn’t sexy but I’ll take beating a hot Flames team that have been lighting the lamp like crazy.

Reactions: ujju2

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Calgary definitely looked like a team that's played 3 in 4 and is missing some very key players, but you know what they say about excuses and a win is a win is a win.

GG Oilers

Reactions: RattsSSV and snipes

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Nice shutout, something something first place team in the west. bums
lol u barely beat an injured Flames team playing 3 in 4 nights 1-0..... We are still at the top of the west while u guys are barely in the playoffs. Have some humbleness.

Anyways good defensive game by the Oilers. Pretty boring game compared to the last but i guess this is the new Oilers.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
It's going to be interesting to see how Calgary plays them again not on a back to back. They looked somewhere between exhausted and disoriented all night

Edit: I forgot about their 3rd game

BakedYams

Jan 14, 2017
I think calgary takes a 7 game series but glad to see a win tonight. Refreshing to see good defensive play in Edmonton.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
lol u barely beat an injured Flames team playing 3 in 4 nights 1-0..... We are still at the top of the west while u guys are barely in the playoffs. Have some humbleness.

Anyways good defensive game by the Oilers. Pretty boring game compared to the last but i guess this is the new Oilers.
You realize the Flames are only 6 points ahead of the Oilers, and they have played 1 more game....?

Let's make excuses though. The Oilers had the hardest schedule of any team to start the year, and are 7-2-1 with Hitch behind the bench

Reactions: CycloneSweep

UnrefinedCrude

Jun 7, 2011
Hard fought game. Flames are gonna be hard to beat with that kind of goaltending. both guys seems to be really on their game right now.

Oilers are better than the current record, maybe we get a playoff BOA this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad