GDT: HF Boards: 12/9/18

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
I'm sure you guys were grinning ear to ear when you saw Prout on the ice
That's irrelevant to what I just stated. The Flames lost tonight due to the fact they couldn't generate offense. Stone and Valimaki don't exactly bring much of that either.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Hitchcock hockey is back. I wonder when McDavid will demand a trade
What kind of hockey do you think Connor McDavid prefers?

Playing a solid structured game which may result in a few less points but more wins and playoff appearances.

OR

Playing a terrible system where there is no accountability to defense but you can blow the zone to ensure you pick up more points. This means you win the Art Ross more frequently but lose more games and miss the playoffs.

Use your head.

puckIuck

Jan 11, 2018
What kind of hockey do you think Connor McDavid prefers?

Playing a solid structured game which may result in a few less points but more wins and playoff appearances.

OR

Playing a terrible system where there is no accountability to defense but you can blow the zone to ensure you pick up more points. This means you win the Art Ross more frequently but lose more games and miss the playoffs.

Use your head.

that same accountability and structure in St louis and Dallas worked really well for Hitchcock :rolleyes:

puckIuck

Jan 11, 2018
Ken Hitchcock is Guy Boucher's fatter and older brother. Oilers fans will realize this soon enough.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Ken Hitchcock is Guy Boucher's fatter and older brother. Oilers fans will realize this soon enough.

Guy Boucher isn’t in the same class of coach at all. Like not even close.

This is a terrible opinion.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Holy shit Oil fans.... some of you need to reel it in BIG TIME.

The Kings, Blues and Wild are the biggest fuster clucks in the NHL and Calgary played their 4th game in 6 nights and that's 4 of your 7 wins under Hitch.

I'm happy beyond words to see some success restored but if all these years of struggle haven't taught context and humility then you better hope to God your team picked up on it

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Holy **** Oil fans.... some of you need to reel it in BIG TIME.

The Kings, Blues and Wild are the biggest fuster clucks in the NHL and Calgary played their 4th game in 6 nights and that's 4 of your 7 wins under Hitch.

I'm happy beyond words to see some success restored but if all these years of struggle haven't taught context and struggle then you better hope to God your team picked up on it
How dare us be excited about our team winning games.

Reactions: Coffey

puckIuck

Jan 11, 2018
Guy Boucher isn’t in the same class of coach at all. Like not even close.

This is a terrible opinion.

He is better suited for the modern NHL era than Hitchcock is which is incredibly sad and telling.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
I don't know if this speaks more to losing culture or inability to grasp the context. I assure you that HF Boards saw not even a fraction of this when the Lightning went to the SCF 2 years removed from missing the playoffs 5 of 6 years
How many fans does Tamoa have on HF..... That may have something to do with it, idk.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
How many fans does Tamoa have on HF..... That may have something to do with it, idk.

Enough know better. Otherwise, surrender noted.

The lesson to learn from this folks is when you can't jump high enough make sure you grab the low hanging fruit with "how many fans you got"

I'm out

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Enough know better. Otherwise, surrender noted.

The lesson to learn from this folks is when you can't jump high enough make sure you grab the low hanging fruit with "how many fans you got"

I'm out
Welcome to fanbases of Canadian teams on HF.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Holy **** Oil fans.... some of you need to reel it in BIG TIME.

I'm happy beyond words to see some success restored but if all these years of struggle haven't taught context and humility then you better hope to God your team picked up on it
We lost to a Florida team that was like 3-8-1 at the time with McLennan. Oilers don’t get easy games, we take any win we can get.

We also beat a bunch of tough teams in October. Wins are wins. Stop trying to downplay any f***ing success we get.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad