GDT: HF Boards: 12/9/18

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Hitchcock hockey is back. I wonder when McDavid will demand a trade
Few breakaways. Few goal posts. Other chances. Couldn't finish.

Hilarious how that is Hitchcock hockey.

The Oil could have scored 5+ tonight.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Holy **** Oil fans.... some of you need to reel it in BIG TIME.

The Kings, Blues and Wild are the biggest fuster clucks in the NHL and Calgary played their 4th game in 6 nights and that's 4 of your 7 wins under Hitch.

I'm happy beyond words to see some success restored but if all these years of struggle haven't taught context and humility then you better hope to God your team picked up on it

Wins are wins. You take advantage of what is given you. Remember, they had the toughest schedule out of any team to start the year so it does balance out eventually.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
lol u barely beat an injured Flames team playing 3 in 4 nights 1-0..... We are still at the top of the west while u guys are barely in the playoffs. Have some humbleness.

Anyways good defensive game by the Oilers. Pretty boring game compared to the last but i guess this is the new Oilers.

Yeah Ridd made some huge saves. Could have easily had a few more. Yep, top of the west, I can already see the banner going up in the saddledome

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
What kind of hockey do you think Connor McDavid prefers?

Playing a solid structured game which may result in a few less points but more wins and playoff appearances.

OR

Playing a terrible system where there is no accountability to defense but you can blow the zone to ensure you pick up more points. This means you win the Art Ross more frequently but lose more games and miss the playoffs.

Use your head.
You're asking too much

TKB21

Oct 27, 2013
Always enjoyable watching the oil beat the lames. Fake tough guy ktachuk sure made sure to stay clear of the likes of Lucic,kassian and Nurse. He was still probably crapping his pants from the last time they met up when he got rag dolled all over the place.

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
Always enjoyable watching the oil beat the lames. Fake tough guy ktachuk sure made sure to stay clear of the likes of Lucic,kassian and Nurse. He was still probably crapping his pants from the last time they met up when he got rag dolled all over the place.

Tell us how you really feel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad