Hey Wings Beat Reporters, I Know You Read This Forum

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Apparently you dont compare similar LTs and Centers in the NFL, because if you did you would know Backus has been, statistically, well above average at LT.

For 10+ years, btw. Is he the best? Not by a longshot, but he isnt abysmal either.

Raiola I understand. His best games were always average NFL caliber. Couldnt/Cant run block well at all.

Backus and Raiola are pretty good at pass pro. I love hearing the idiots calling in complaining about protecting our fat QB. Past couple years the Lions have given up some of lowest sack totals in the league.

RedWingsNow*

Mike Stone asked Babs if he was considering putting Tatar or Andersson with Datsyuk. His response? "No." :facepalm:

It's a trick question. Because once you ask it, they've considered it.:laugh:

Stoney is reading our thread. HEY STONEY!!:)

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
It's a trick question. Because once you ask it, they've considered it.:laugh:

Stoney is reading our thread. HEY STONEY!!:)

I'll watch Stoney's segment on the ABC sports show tonight. He'll earn mad props from me if he brings that up or bashes Babcock for his line combos and IT choices. I was listening to the post game on the ticket after the game and the two hosts (leach and reger?) came off as idiots.

RedWingsNow*

Was listening to 1270 am on the way home from hockey tonight and between the first and second, they interviewed Helene St James,....

Who said... "I think they probably should have kept Tatar up and risked waiving a veteran like Eaves"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad