Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2020-2021 Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Sammy looks pretty comfortable....missed the goal against but they mentioned a knuckler....
Was not a great goal, shot couldn't have broken a wet paper bag. He was super shakey at first but settled down a bit. Second goal not much he could have done on. Had a couple really nice saves between the two goals though. 2 goals on 14 shots so far. End of the 1st.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Was not a great goal, shot couldn't have broken a wet paper bag. He was super shakey at first but settled down a bit. Second goal not much he could have done on. Had a couple really nice saves between the two goals though. 2 goals on 14 shots so far. End of the 1st.

I came in around 10 mins left, missed the early shakes...

Holtbyisms

Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
AJF goes to the box for getting a breakaway, lol...terrible.

Anyways, Sammy has looked so much better after the first 5-10 minutes. Not world beating good or anything but solid and looks to be game ready. I'd say he's getting recalled tomorrow.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Pathetic ending....Sammy decent to not great, D terrible. Schilling and O’gara are feast or famine...

Pilon is a noticeable positive, CMM missed 3 grade A chances in the 3rd to win that game....Sgarbossa is solid, fringe NHLer for sure. Needs that last push somewhere in his game to make it.

lots to work on.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

Holtbyisms

Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
It's basically an entirely new d corp. AA, Lew, Nardella gone. Djoos played most of the season in Hershey as well. Fehervary is really the only return on the blue line cause Johansen missed all but 9 games...it's going to take awhile to learn to play together.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
No clue. Quick Twitter check of the Caps and Bears reporters reveals nothing. Don’t think Samsonov was recalled at all that I can remember so I’d assume he’s starting

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
There you go Leason!

And its so dark around the nets lol..

They probably have lighting, but its hard to see with the camera being so close up to the rink. Looks like the rink ends are in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad