Pre-Game Talk: Heritage Classic - Ottawa at Vancouver Sunday, March 2 at BC Place @ 1:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShouldveDraftedFiala

Feb 20, 2007
Can someone tell my why on earth they would close the roof if it's snowing?? Isn't that what we all want? What a downer if they do....

bure 96

Sep 6, 2013
Let's go Daniel. Make it 22 games.

jkY3zC0SItrjP.jpg

Wetcoaster

The current forecast is 10-25 cm of snow in the next 24 hours according to the Heritage Classic preview.

[NHL]565077[/NHL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Taking the 7am ferry over, then taking the 620 to the river rock, hopping on the skytrain downtown and then walking a couple blocks to the game. Should be a great time!

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
Taking the 7am ferry over, then taking the 620 to the river rock, hopping on the skytrain downtown and then walking a couple blocks to the game. Should be a great time!

I hope you are loud! we need more loyal fans that still believe in the team will make the playoffs

Wetcoaster

Mike Beamish ‏@sixbeamers
Bandy was THE winter sport in Sweden in 1915. Thus, Eddie Lack odd choice to start Heritage Classic. Hockey new to Sweden 100 years ago.

Wetcoaster

Mike Beamish ‏@sixbeamers
If Heritage Classic wants to mirror spirit of 1915 Millionaires-Senators Cup series, Red Ensign should be flown and God Save the Queen sung.

PredragD

May 5, 2011
Hope they don't close the roof due to a little snow/rain. Temperatures shouldn't be too bad being above freezing. Quite excited attending my second outdoor game of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad