GDT: Here we go! | Jackets @ Lightning | Round 1, Game 1 | 7 pm, 4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
That victory tonight was worth Jarmo going all in at the trade deadline. I will always trade away draft picks for a result like tonight’s
he just need some good pick late in the draft and we know he can do that.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Savard felt like a 40 years old stud reminder he's just 28 if dubi sit next game captain is the oldest on the team at 31 lol this team is so young.

Reactions: Fairwhether

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Bob looking like Eminem in 8 mile.

mjpd01.jpg

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
Easy said after the wins.... Jarmo went all in and in this case won.... You don't gamble obviously..
I don’t gamble, but I will always take the sure thing over a what if prospect that won’t pan out. Hey, I am a Browns fan, and I know all about putting one’s faith in draft picks.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Torts not pulling Bob was huge. I wouldn't have let him go out for period 2 if I pulled the strings.

Is it possible that Bob has thrown the 1000 pound guerrilla off his back? If so, the Torts decision to leave him in could be a (post season) career changer.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Lol, I hear ya , snagged 4 , section 115 row B for Sunday . They were more than I thought, may sell them and move to upper bowl with profit . Not a bad seat in that arena
OMG.... section 115 was my home.... row V up against the concert wall... the TV camera's are there...

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I'm not going to say that I expected that comeback, but I was thinking after the first period that I liked the system. They weren't trading odd-man rushes with the Lightning. The D were just pinching on zone play when the forwards could cover. And they were keeping the Lightning to the outside for the most part. I've hated the Jackets system going back to the Pens series two years ago, and this is the most confident I've been in the team since then.

I was definitely surprised that Bob stayed in net and very surprised he flipped the switch. Great call by Torts, I'd love to know what was said there, because Bob couldn't see anything before then. I don't know why Torts suddenly became a great coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad