Post-Game Talk: "Here we are! Rocked us like a Hurricane!" | Leafs lose 4-1 to Carolina

Sergei Berezin

You're Wrong
Jan 5, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Not a 4-1 game... the refs ****ed us over. We should've buried at least 3 more goals in the 1st to put that team away.

Last edited by a moderator:

getyourselfsomerest

Jul 22, 2011
Carlol is officially the worst. What a moron. Doesn't do anything during the game but works them hard in practice. ZERO accountability is back again.

HOCKEYGOON

Feb 27, 2002
The Penalty Box
Visit site
jimmies-rustled-planetoftheapes-beach-statueofliberty-1335992402D.jpg

TML g u n n e R s*

why the **** stars/avs on TSN but no nucks/oilers..

i dont get it :facepalm:

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
I think I need psychiatric help :laugh::help:

The Leafs have the highest ticket prices in the league. Give up to 20 million to revenue sharing. Have the largest fan base and the most loyal fans in hockey and we continually have to put up with BS like this.
Then we have players who grew up as Leafs fans but are drafted by teams that have fair weather bandwagon fans and those players come back to Toronto and play lights out and enjoy beating the city and team they grew up loving and cheering for.

Un****ing believable.

YearsintheWilderness

Jul 15, 2007
An interesting case study for psychologists:

Kostka instantly anointed as the new whipping boy...

While the oft-proclaimed "best player we have, don't dare criticize him ya ****in haters" has no goals after 9 games...

Sundinftw

Jan 22, 2011
Toronto
While the team deserves to get this booed, this Blue Jays chant is getting on my nerves. Last thing this team needs.

That's what they get for not playing well. Honestly, "lets go blue jays" chants are the least of the leafs' problems.

xyzz

Aug 18, 2008
how many games has a goalie stolen a game from us? how many wins did we get because our goalie stole the game? Over the course of the season, this is the difference between making the playoffs or not.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
An interesting case study for psychologists:

Kostka instantly anointed as the new whipping boy...

While the oft-proclaimed "best player we have, don't dare criticize him ya ****in haters" has no goals after 9 games...

I think it's 10 going back to last season.

contour

Mar 31, 2011
Nonis wanted to blow up the team, but Burke didn`t let him. Now that Nonis is our st. holy tank commander, DO IT!!!!!! (except for Kadri, Frattin, Komorov, Reimer, 1st)

Apr 11, 2010
Toronto
We have Phaneuf who isn't good defensively for the $$ he's paid. We have Kostka who is great on ES but sucks on PK/PP but is tolerable. We have Liles and Franson who can't be trusted in our zone at all. We have Fraser...AHL'er, Holzer AHL'er, Komisarek...coming back to playing as a #5D at best

Leafs need to revamp their ENTIRE TEAM. I keep going back and forth thinking Phaneuf is a good defenseman for this team but he's likely going to ask for 6.5M-7M.

It's time to trade him and start fresh and tank this season.

Benefits of Tanking this season:

A) It's only 48 games of frustration instead of 82.
B) Seth Jones...
C) Nathan MacKinnon.

This team needs a complete overhaul.

That is all.

I agree with everything you said aside from Komisarek. He's underplayed I think. His minutes should be within maybe the 15min range but Carlyle has got to stop putting him on the bench. He's better than Fraser and Holzer combined...

But yeah, if we are to tank, this year really is perfect. I think that's why Carlyle isn't changing anything. He found the losing formula and he's sticking with it.

Lebanese Leaf

Sep 19, 2009
Toronto, ON
That overturned goal call on Bozak will end up being not only the turning point in the game, but the turning point in this season. I expect an epic collapse after tonight's 3rd period effort. If we end up picking #1 it could be a blessing in disguise I guess... :(

Wilma

Sep 4, 2006
Is he wrong?

They can be your best players, that's fine. Teams ride unlikely, break-out players all the time.

The issue is that the rest of the team is several kilometers behind those two in every regard. That's not okay.

G51 K81*

Leafs Nation, biggest bunch of babies. You all predict we wouldn't make the playoffs before the start of the season, and you still whine and cry after every loss. No wonder every player hates playing here.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Hey OP, can I change the title if you don't mind? To the famous song lyrics?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad