Confirmed with Link: Helm to Colorado

Chris 84

Sep 15, 2007
thanks for the memories...

sad to see both glendening and helm leave. they have been warriors for us. not saying that we should have brought helm back, but sad all the same. was a great pker/bottom 6 guy in his day. and of course, a stanley cup champion with us.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I really expected Helm in Edmonton.

Good luck to him but I'm not expecting him to do a whole lot there after what we've seen over the last 3 years.

Reactions: avssuc

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
That’s awesome! Guy only has a few years left, so I’m happy for him that he will get a chance to win a cup.

Thank you Helm for the memories!

Reactions: Sentinel

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
Sucks to see both Helm and Glendening leaving, those guys played with a ton of heart and were effective when playing their role and not being put in the Blashill (or formerly Babcock) Blender and getting spit out in the top 6. On the plus side, the less forwards we bring back the higher the chances of seeing Raymond/Veleno/Berggren in the lineup.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
thanks for the memories...

sad to see both glendening and helm leave. they have been warriors for us. not saying that we should have brought helm back, but sad all the same. was a great pker/bottom 6 guy in his day. and of course, a stanley cup champion with us.

My thoughts as well.

Who's the longest-tenured Wing now? Gotta be DDK I would think.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
As a big Helm fan, I will definitely miss him. Weird to say good luck in Colorado though, as I don't want them to win. So I hope he does good, and they lose again.

Reactions: RedWingzz

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Zetterberg and Helm have my two favorite playoff memories from the 2000s.

Zetterberg scoring the goal with Fleury sitting on the puck and the ref losing his shit actively hammering the "goal" sign.

And "Brett Lebda, screened shot, Holmstrom bangs at the puck, they score! DARREN HELM, DARREN HELM! The Wings are headed back to the Stanley Cup final"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad