GDT: Heading North for the Winter to Start a Winning Streak? Ducks vs. Wild, 5:00PM

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
That was a really good defensive effort. Good win overall, happy for Perry and Kesler.

Also I wish someone would have levelled Geanlund. He’s a diving piece of shit and him drawing the puck out from Miller when it was covered should have earned him a punch in the face.

DigiDuck

More covfefe please.
Jan 11, 2019
Burbank
I never realized how badly I want them to sneak into the playoffs just to knock out Calgary until just now.
Little did we know that Stajan hit on Perry in 15 is what started the events that have now given him Teemu-like bionic knees. (Hopefully)

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Murray said he only did one thing as a coach and that was ask for a couple things in the gameplan to be eliminated to get rid of gray areas. What did hell did he eliminate?
ba7b5a1967b84af68bef7e4f6d53289f.jpg

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Probably getting ahead of ourselves a bit, but a re-energized Ducks team would be a nightmare 8th seed draw for the Flames.
Ducks would put out the Flames in 6 games. Win 1 in Calgary & win 3 in Anaheim.
Kesler destroying Giordano would be icing on the cake lol.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Aren't 3 of Lindholm's goals empty netters ? He has become the empty net goal ace, since he can get shots thru traffic, he can get shots thru the other team and into a empty net.

TopShelfWaterBottle

Registered
Mar 16, 2014
If we make playoffs I’ll be pissed. This is our best chance to find an heir to Getz we are so close let’s not blow on a non contending team

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Murray said he only did one thing as a coach and that was ask for a couple things in the gameplan to be eliminated to get rid of gray areas. What did hell did he eliminate?

From what I see, but doesn't necessarily mean that BM is the cause of it or that I'm right:
  • Forwards(or at least one) seem to be closer when breaking out of the zone
  • Defenseman are constantly jumping in to holes when breaking out(even Megna) and being more aggressive overall
  • Puck seems to be moving east-west more as opposed to just throwing it up the boards
  • Collapsing in the defensive zone in order to protect the net better/block shots
  • Not nearly as much dump and chase
  • They seem to be given more freedom and dare I say encouragement to be creative
  • They were given their testicles back

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Its funny how Kesler & Perry suddenly look good again Not long after Carlyle is gone.

Did Aberg infect Rakell ? Wasn't Aberg a partier supposely ?

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Man body languege of players is much improved.... im scared to think where wed be if we didnt have RC this season
At this point Murray has to have figured out that his drinking buddy was the problem & when Carlyle asks for that front office position Murray can say 'its already been filled, sorry' or 'what front office position ?'

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Missed the game and see some talk about Rakell. Did he have an especially bad game or is it just that he's not been improving along with the rest of the team?

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00