GDT: Heading North for the Winter to Start a Winning Streak? Ducks vs. Wild, 5:00PM

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
To the Land of 10,000 Lakes we go! To the spiritual home of American hockey. With the opportunity to win 2 games in a row for the first time in a month (coincidentally started when they shut out the Wild 3-0 in Minnesota). Plus, mallards like lakes. Well, maybe not necessarily when it's 15 degrees at puck drop in St. Paul, but you get the idea.

Anyway, because the Western Conference is so horrendous, this is actually a big 4 pointer for playoff positioning. Minnesota is struggling; 2-5-3 in their last 10 and have lost Matt Dumba and Mikko Koivu to season-ending knee injuries, but since no one wants the 8-seed, they remain in the final wild-card spot with 60 points. Win in regulation and the Ducks are 3 back, lose in regulation and they're 7 back.

From what I've seen around the interwebs, the Ducks look to be icing the same lineup as Sunday night. Sprong a healthy scratch, Miller in goal.

LET'S GO DUCKS!

Reactions: Exit Dose

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
ya its weird. I want sprong in but i really don't know who to take out.

Gotta think the lineups will be the same after playing so well last game.

rlstine

Jun 14, 2017
The weirdest part about this season is that we're somehow 1-0-1 against Tampa. If they win the cup there should be a big asterisk next to it because of that fact.

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
I would replace Terry with Sprong, if not this game then in the next two games. I believe that Terry still needs more time in SD and then a summer to improve his physical strength.

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
It's time for back-to-back wins, LET'S GOOOO!
3.gif
3.gif

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
I would replace Terry with Sprong, if not this game then in the next two games. I believe that Terry still needs more time in SD and then a summer to improve his physical strength.
I’d agree with this......but I have no problem, sitting guys.
Sprong seems to be making nice steps in his overall game, but needs to score and shoot to be at his best....so watch a bit, get a little redassed and come back to prove yourself.....

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
I just realized that this isn't a live thread. Of course, it took me awhile to realize this because there is not much going on so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->