GDT: Heading North for the Winter to Start a Winning Streak? Ducks vs. Wild, 5:00PM

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
I'm imagining Aberg is like the guy on Live PD that keeps putting his hands in his pocket after being told 4 times not to. The "he's just not gonna work out" guy at work

Reactions: DuckRogers10

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
It’s hilarious we’re only 3 points out, would be the most classic Ducks thing ever to win twice in 56 days then somehow make the playoffs
Don't forget the whole Liberace drama of the GM taking over. It's sooo Ducks

branmuffin17

Sep 10, 2014
Santa Ana, CA
Lindholm definitely had a solid game...I didn't see the whole thing (was driving home for part of it), but from what I saw, Del Zotto also seemed to have a good game.

Funny how when the team gets a bit of a spark, everyone seems to play better.

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
Man I can't imagine being as bad at my job as Carlyle was at his.

I mean, this team was throwing games to get him fired. Had to be. You don’t go from 45 shots against every night to regular hockey accidentally or because you just weren’t feeling it. It sure looks intentional to me.

That’s ... awkward. But whatever, winning now and our players may not all be awful, so that’s good.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
I'm glad that this team is starting to look like it ought to have over the last couple of months. Even with injuries, this team should have been comfortably in playoff position with what had been going on with the conference.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Murray said he only did one thing as a coach and that was ask for a couple things in the gameplan to be eliminated to get rid of gray areas. What did hell did he eliminate?

caliamad

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
I mean, this team was throwing games to get him fired. Had to be. You don’t go from 45 shots against every night to regular hockey accidentally or because you just weren’t feeling it. It sure looks intentional to me.

That’s ... awkward.

totally agree. they were protesting with their play.

I wonder how Murray reacts now.

get mad like at spoiled children or get a coach the players actually want or respect this time?

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010

That’s ... awkward. But whatever, winning now and our players may not all be awful, so that’s good.
You can def see the players are moving now. This conspiracy may not be too far fetched. Imagine if they are all mostly fresh still. They's be demons, because most guys playing on adrenaline and athleticism have been petering out for weeks now

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
Great effort, and Miller was perfect.

The fans wanting full on tank can go watch Oilers games instead.

I only wanted full tank of we were gonna keep randy the rest of the season (which it seemed like we might do). Now I'm more irritated than anything because this team looks soooooo much better without him behind the bench. This should've been done after the first 7 game losing streak.

DigiDuck

More covfefe please.
Jan 11, 2019
Burbank
The team defense is actually looking cohesive and the goalies look better too. Hopefully Gibby is seeing this and getting pumped. If he goes back to playing like he cares this team could actually do some damage.

Reactions: DuckRogers10

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Murray said he only did one thing as a coach and that was ask for a couple things in the gameplan to be eliminated to get rid of gray areas. What did hell did he eliminate?
So far he has eliminated let forward skate by you like he was invisible, and get all alone in front of the net

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad