HC Red Star Kunlun 2016/17 Thread

VP

Jul 1, 2016
Thank you Vorky for this. I'm writing this on my phone and don't know how to quote with this so hopefully it's not too hard to follow, sorry about that. Still theres no info where the spartak game is held.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Thank you Vorky for this. I'm writing this on my phone and don't know how to quote with this so hopefully it's not too hard to follow, sorry about that. Still theres no info where the spartak game is held.

source

28 июля. «Спартак» - «Куньлунь Ред Стар». Финляндия. Эспоо

July 28: Spartak v Kunlun, Espoo Finland.

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
For good or just pre-season? please explain...

I believe they had to take it away due to copyright issues.. It looked like some dragon from a video game

KHL uses the current logo without the dragon on their social media accounts, so I guess it's permanent

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
I believe they had to take it away due to copyright issues.. It looked like some dragon from a video game

KHL uses the current logo without the dragon on their social media accounts, so I guess it's permanent

I don't want to believe this. A professional hockey team STEALS their logo from an online game and therefore has to exclude it from jerseys? I don't want to make lame "Chinese are so fake" jokes but seriously, what is this? Is this how sloppy are the people in charge? Damn. I love dragons. We all do. Kunlun without dragon is depressing.

VP

Jul 1, 2016
I too want the dragon but the old dragon is gone forever. Maybe they get new dragon in the new logo possibly coming out next month.

Alessandro Seren Rosso

Jun 21, 2004
Europe
thehockeywriters.com
Indeed. I've been monitoring ante post bets regularly and as bookies reflect it, they jumped from "LOL what is that Kunlun thing?" to play-off material. There is still a month for the season to start and even more time for Kunlun to prepare. At the moment, they seem to be in the region of teams like Torpedo, Sochi, Barys etc. Not your everyday title contenders but "annoying" teams that can cause problems. Of course, this is just theory and about betting aspect but I value what bookies say about teams.

Yurzinov is a great coach. This is important too.

VP

Jul 1, 2016
This is probably make Vorky angry but there's many ice rinks in Espoo and there's anything official about where's the next game is going to be.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
This is probably make Vorky angry but there's many ice rinks in Espoo and there's anything official about where's the next game is going to be.

so I dont know, only way is to ask spartak at twitter ;)

VP

Jul 1, 2016
Thank you very much, vorky. This helps a lot. I appreciate it a lot. Very kind . I know the place.

ult

Sep 21, 2009
^^

CoTNAscXEAAJ2bJ.jpg:orig

JoeCool16

Sep 9, 2011
Vancouver
Well, it's better than those practice jerseys. I hope they actually use the mock-up jersey posted a while back (with this new logo) rather than slap this logo on those beer league-looking jerseys from the exhibition game. I really liked the faded great wall on them.

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
The first logo was clearly a rip off of the Mortal Kombat dragon. The new logo doesn't even look like a dragon.

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
I can do better than that on Paint and I can't even draw a straight line. This is so lame.

... :laugh: mmk... lets see it?..... I happen to like the revised "Dragon" hansomreiste. Problem?... Give them a break.... everybodys an art-critic now?

JA

That's not a dragon. These are dragons.

dragon-3.png

daw1637-blue-dragon-clouds.jpg

br-0505b.jpg

4739005.jpg

LA_ChineseNewYear.jpg

Happy-Chinese-New-Year-Dragon.jpg

Chinese_draak.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events