HC-IR Fantasy Keeper League - Discussion Thread [Part V]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Ugh, apparently Letang is returning to the lineup tonight. It would have been nice if a Pittsburgh media person could have found that out a couple of days ago.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Ugh, apparently Letang is returning to the lineup tonight. It would have been nice if a Pittsburgh media person could have found that out a couple of days ago.

p180bhl1851iqo8p414841no1aepa.jpg

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
That's going to be you after the week is done. I'm going to eat honeycomb cereal out of the Rathje Cup.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
As it stands right now, my probable keepers are going to cost me only 22.2M

Stamkos, Turris, and Hertl are all pretty much untouchable (Hamilton and Sekera are likely to be kept as well). Carter, Eller and others are available to an extent. Homegrown prospects (Zibanejad, Ceci, Toffoli, and Puempel are unlikely to be moved unless for an upgrade) Would like either a goalie or a prospect/pick package.

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
Goalie values are very hard to gauge in this league. I mean, they very important, don't get me wrong. I wouldn't have won that first year without Quick playing insane.

But because goalies are so up and down year to year, they're a box of chocolates.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
If I wasn't already set with Lehtonen in net, I'd entertain that offer.

No sense keeping two goalies though...if that's even possible. :laugh:

There is some sense. What if your #1 is out for the year or something? This year, I've had the ability to flip between Price/Bishop depending on who isn't injured or who has more games in each week. I'm in a position where I'm highly considering keeping both.

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
There is some sense. What if your #1 is out for the year or something? This year, I've had the ability to flip between Price/Bishop depending on who isn't injured or who has more games in each week. I'm in a position where I'm highly considering keeping both.

It's really not worth it to keep both. If you lose a goalie for the year, there is always going to be a suitable one available because of cap reasons. Hiller was available for half the year because of his higher cap hit. And he was having a top 15 year as far as goalies go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad