TV: HBO's Veep

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
I don't know if I forgot how much I like this show or if this season has just been really good so far, but I'm really enjoying it.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I was distracted by what I saw in Silicon Valley that I really didn't know what all happened in this last week's episode. I decided to watch it again, and man it was funnier the second time. Loved **** Salina Mayer and ****, Selina Mayer. :laugh: also loved the nicknames given to Ben and yeah I hope we do get to see Cathrines video. This season really is off to a strong start. I'm enjoying this show more than Silicon Valley at the moment.

I am confused about not thing though. Why are Dan and Amy still working for the Mayer campaign when they were independents last year? I must of missed that in the first episode. I miss the Amy fire from the end of last season. She kind of reverted back to her old ways which is fine but I was looking forward to new Amy.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Great night of television. Silicon Valley and Veep were both at their very best.

Katherine is such a fantastic and underrated character.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Great night of television. Silicon Valley and Veep were both at their very best.

Katherine is such a fantastic and underrated character.

I hope the finale is basically showing Katherine's documentary. I think it might be gold no matter what happens. :laugh:

That eulogy scene was something else. In fact, that entire episode should have been so wrong for normal people, but on a show like this where everyone is a complete and utter ********* politician, it was hilarious as hell. :laugh:

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Just recently started this on Amazon, so I'm only on season 2 but this show is FANTASTIC, absolutely hysterical. One of my favorite scenes was when Jonah and Dan went to the Death Metal concert "You know why they aren't on iTunes? 'because they don't have a name?' 'Because their NOT FOR SALE" then the "NUTS MAN" :laugh:

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
The Steven Hawking line made me spit out my drink.

JLD is so great in this.

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
The **** scene was great.

The whole room was sniffing around ****gate. Its not a gate!

I thought it was me! Im pretty sure I called her a **** to the reporter that broke the story.

Gary, C is for ****.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I loved Jonah's campaign ad.

Nobody in the test audience even mentioned that it made it look like he was chasing after a little boy in a playground with an axe for an unexplained reason. :laugh:

Buckets and Gloves

klaatu barada nikto
Aug 14, 2011
Best episode of the series, and maybe best episode of comedy I've seen in a while.

agree

I laughed so hard... watched it 2 more times during the week... loved it.

It's one of the shows I can't pick a fav character... and oddly enough where I don't find any of the female leads annoying, i like them all.

"that wood he's chopping... that's not going to burn"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad