Pre-Game Talk: Hawks vs Jets March 29 6:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
I really want Perreault to score tomorrow. Just to show the coach and GM what a competent player on the 4th line can be used for.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
It's perfectly conceivable that we could finish the season with 100 points. Anyone think that was possible at the start of the year?? I thought we'd make the playoffs but this would surpass my expectations

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Oh come on...

Slater STILL on the third line?

I mean, Slater hasn't been absolutely terrible, but Perreault on a bad day is probably 100x better than Slater having his best day.

Slater coming off his best game in 2 years, but Slater still on the third over Perreault, yeah whatever Mo!:shakehead

seasontixholder*

How big is this game tomorrow now? 4 points behind Chicago for the 1st wildcard spot.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Holy **** I cannot believe Minnesota caught Chicago. I would of never called that in January/Feb.

That team could do some serious damage come playoff time.

Dubnyk is playing lights out, who would have thought?

seasontixholder*

My last regular season game for the year. Taking my 8-2-3 record with me. Go Jets Go.

Bring us good luck man! I've never seen the Jets win at home against the Hawks so I sold my tix for tomorrow.

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg
WIocyoG.png

I heard Carcillo won't be playing tomorrow.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
It's perfectly conceivable that we could finish the season with 100 points. Anyone think that was possible at the start of the year?? I thought we'd make the playoffs but this would surpass my expectations

Considering I had them 27th..............no not 100 pts. BTW, We are expecting your next post to be of earth shattering significance.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
The Hawks are going to be fired up tomorrow.

Oh I don't think the Jets will be lacking intensity. Besides, Chicago are the ones struggling to find their game, not the Jets. That's a team struggling with confidence right now.

FinJetster

Mar 1, 2015
Kerava, Finland
A huuuge game, naturally. By win, we could drop the Flames a way further from the playoffs-game and come really close to passing the freaking Hawks on the standings.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
If I'm Chicago I'm saying all the right things but thinking......1st wildcard and we don't have to play the Blues? Thank you Wild ;):thumbu:

New mini-tank game: who can lose just enough to avoid playing the Blues without dropping out of the race entirely. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad