Pre-Game Talk: Hawks vs Jets March 29 6:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
@ikcotol: Perrault in a white jersey, Chiarot in a red. And maybe Little in a blue? Huge cheer for Buff #NHLJets #practice @NHLJets

Last edited:

jetkarma*

@ikcotol: Perrault in a white jersey, Chiarot in a red. And maybe Little in a blue? Huge cheer for Buff #NHLJets #practice @NHLJets

Apparently Little in a blue ( top six ) Perreault in white ( bottom six )

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I think the game tomorrow is at 6:30 PM (not 6:00 as stated in the thread title).

Would be fantastic to have Little and Perreault back...

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
I don't know if I'm comfortable with Perreault making his comeback against Carcillo.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Apparently Little in a blue ( top six ) Perreault in white ( bottom six )

Not sure about that. At the iceplex the top 6 usually wear white. My guess is Perreault is in. Little is not.

jetkarma*

Not sure about that. At the iceplex the top 6 usually wear white. My guess is Perreault is in. Little is not.

That's from the tweet you posted , so not sure , just relaying his information .

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Copp made it :handclap:

@BrianMunzTSN: No Ladd or Enstrom on the ice for #NHLJets practice. Little, Perreault & Chiarot are skating. As is Andrew Copp wearing #51. @TSN1290Radio

jetkarma*

Copp made it :handclap:

@BrianMunzTSN: No Ladd or Enstrom on the ice for #NHLJets practice. Little, Perreault & Chiarot are skating. As is Andrew Copp wearing #51. @TSN1290Radio

Nice first practice for Copp . Get a feel for the passion .

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
They are all wearing active colors? I wonder if they all draw in tomorrow if they will give Ladd a day off...

I know they won't but man when was the last time the guy was at practice? What a warrior!

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
They are all wearing active colors? I wonder if they all draw in tomorrow if they will give Ladd a day off...

I know they won't but man when was the last time the guy was at practice? What a warrior!

My guess is Little returns vs the Rangers. Perreault tomorrow. Not sure Chiarot gets back in the lineup.

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone

No doubt.
Ladd doesn't get nearly enough cred for what he plays through.

jetkarma*

My guess is Little returns vs the Rangers. Perreault tomorrow. Not sure Chiarot gets back in the lineup.

I think Chiarot is on the back burner at this point , his updgrade over his replacement isn't high enough or potentially high enough to offset the rust , inactivity imo .

alchemyindex

vereor nox
Jan 20, 2013
Winnipeg

No doubt he needs it, but he'd never take it with the position the team's in. It's why I wear his jersey!

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road

Yeah considering the big hits he was throwing against the Habs, he is probably much more sore today. At the game after the big hit he threw in the first period it looked like he was hurting a bit going off the ice, but didn't slow him down the rest of the game.

After tuesday's game against the NYR they have a nice three day break between games. It would be wonderful if the Flames really go on a skid so the Jets can wrap it up early and rest a couple of guys even if is just 1 game.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I think Chiarot is on the back burner at this point , his updgrade over his replacement isn't high enough or potentially high enough to offset the rust , inactivity imo .

He is a large upgrade over Harrison or Pardy, especially if he's paired with Byfuglien. That pair really fits well together.

Unfortunately that means that poor Trouba is still stuck with Stu on the bottom pair, but we aren't going to get rid of Stuart so might as well accept it :laugh:

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
He is a large upgrade over Harrison or Pardy, especially if he's paired with Byfuglien. That pair really fits well together.

Unfortunately that means that poor Trouba is still stuck with Stu on the bottom pair, but we aren't going to get rid of Stuart so might as well accept it :laugh:

Not sure he's a huge upgrade on Pardy. Harri is already in the PB.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
I'm really hoping Ladd can take the last game against Calgary off - and maybe one or two other important Jet players. Also, i'd love it if Copp could get in and play the last game. :)

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
@snseanreynolds: Perreault says he is ready to play tomorrow against the Blackhawks. Says he needs the green light from the coach.
#NHLJets

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
4th line center?

@friesensunmedia: Perreault says he's ready to play, cleared by doctors, believes he will play tomorrow. Probably centre w/Thorburn and Halischuk. #NHLJets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad